chapter 29

Liam's POV

Suddenly, my front door burst open causing me, Louis, and Zayn all to jump.

"Jesus Harry! You scared the shit out of all of us!" Louis laughed as Harry walked in the door pulling someone else quickly inside behind him.

He then frantically shut and locked the door as he kept the still unknown person behind him.

"Harry if you were planning to have a hook up here, then you're screwed." Lou said as a blonde girl stepped shakily out from behind Harry.

"Who's she?" Zayn asked as we all quickly stood up.

"This is Niall's date for tonight from the wedding. We kinda have an urgent emergency situation...." He said taking his Vans and coat off.

"What happened." I said a little more harsh than intended.

"Paul, he tried to take her and you know he won't stop until they find her."

"Why would you bring her here then and put us all in danger?!" yelled Zayn.

"Zayn! She's with Niall what do you think he would do if one of our girls were in danger?!" Harry snapped back.

I couldn't help but see she was shivering and obviously in shock, so I quickly walked over to her behind Harry.

"What's your name?" I politely asked.

"L-L-Lexi." Said stammered with a slight whisper.

"Well Lexi, you're freezing so why don't you go over on the warm couch and cover up while Louis gets you some coca?" I smiled at her as she nodded and walked to the couch across from the boys.

"Lou? Could you?" I said pointing to the kitchen and he immediately nodded and trotted off to the kitchen.

"Harry can we walk real quick?" I asked as we started to walk toward the hallway when suddenly, the door slammed open from the cold night air and then a lone figure stood in the door frame.