CasXReader -You Lost It

Dean had just pulled up to the giant abandoned warehouse. Cas was already there. You and Sam got out and talked to Cas about the plan well Dean got supplies.

Dean gave you a few things and he kept the Demon blade. After talking for a few, Sam and Dean were gonna go one way and you and Cas were going the other. You guys headed on in and you follow carefully behind Cas. Every once and a while you would glance behind you.

You looked back and nothing was there so you looked forward and Cas disappeared. You froze and quickly looked around. Nothing was insight. Not even a door. You continued walking. A little faster than you were with Cas. You were nervous. You were usually never alone on something this big.

You saw a door and you slowly crept over to it. You slowly turned the handle and peeked inside. Cas and Crowley were talking. You stayed where you were trying to get a grip of what was being said. You heard nothing important before someone grabbed you. You screamed and began to fight back. The Demon kicked the door open and threw you in.

You whimpered in pain. Cas and Crowley began fighting. You went to grab your gun before someone stomped on your hand causing you to let out a small scream. You were then picked up by your hair and you let out small whimpers as you stood up.

You came face to face with a Demon. He smiled at you slyly. You huffed angrily.

"You're a pretty thing." The Demon said. You spit in his face and he got angry. Causing him to throw you into the nearby wall. You saw a bright light and shut your eyes. You held your side and groaned. Cas was by your side in a second.

He leaned down and placed his hand on your side, healing you. You muttered a thank you to him and sat up. Dean and Sam came running into the room.

"What happened?" Sam asked.

"Y/N, has lost it." Cas said and you gave him a questioning glare.

"What?" You asked.

"Isn't that what you say when someone does something incredibly stupid?" Cas asked. His voice laced with confusion.

"I didn't do something stupid." You defended yourself.

"You spit in his face." Cas remarked. You rolled your eyes and stood up.

"He called me a pretty thing. It was not stupid." You said and walked out.