SamXReader -You're Drunk

You walk into the living room and Sam is just giggling and smiling. He was in a room by himself. You gave him a questioning look. He finally noticed your presence and gasped.

"Y/N, hey, what are you doing here?" He asked. His words were slowly slurring together.

"I'm came to see what you were laughing at." You said. He looked off into a complete opposite direction. You snapped your fingers in front of his face. He quickly looked towards you.

"Sit down. Let's talk." He said and pointed to the seat across from him. You slowly and sat down.

"What do you wanna talk about?" You asked. You had no clue what to expect from a drunk Sam.

"What do you love about me?" He asked. Your mind stopped. You were panicking inside but you weren't gonna show it.

"What do you love about me, Winchester?" You asked back with a little confidence.

"You're bossy....and short....and really nice. Oh and you're beautiful." Your face turned a shade of red and Sam was just smiling widely at you.

"You need to go to bed." You said standing up. He nodded and stood up, almost falling in the process. You headed to your room and he followed behind you. He stopped at his room and you stopped at yours.

"Goodnight Y/N." He said and entered his room. You sighed before opening your bedroom door. You shut the door behind you.

"Goodnight Sammy." You said before you closed your eyes and drifted off to sleep.

-Next Morning-

Your eyes slowly fluttered to a light knocking coming from your door. You sighed and got up and opened the door. Sam was standing there with a smile. You thought back to the conversation last night.

"So what do you love about me?" Sam said, breaking you away from your thoughts. You turned a light shade of pink.

"Um you're overprotective....you're tall....and really caring. Oh and-" You said before you were cut off.

"Hey don't make fun of me. I was drunk. Seriously." He said with a small smile.

"Everything Sammy." You said and you automatically regretted what had slipped from your lips. You quickly looked down. Sam lifted your chin to look at him. He slowly leaned in and connected his lips with yours. It was a small and simple kiss but you broke out in a smile.

"ABOUT TIME!" Dean yelled walking past your room and you giggled well Sam chuckled.