CasXReader -Kiss Me

"Y/N have you noticed how weird Cas has been acting? Well weirder than usual?" Dean asked you. You looked up from your book. You thought about it for a second and nodded. You returned back to your book.

The couch beside you dipped and you looked over at Dean. He had a beer in his hand and he was offering you one. You took the beer from his hand and popped the cap off, taking a sip.

"He only seems to act weird around you." Sam stated from across the room. You furrowed your eyebrows at him and Dean next to you agreed.

You heard a flutter of wings behind us. You and Dean turned to look at Cas. Cas just kinda stared at you. You gave him a questioning look.

"Kiss me." He said so casually. Everyone was looking at you now. You glanced at Dean. He was trying to not laugh. You went back to looking at Cas.

"Sorry, what?" You asked as if you heard wrong.

"Kiss me." He said again. Dean next to you couldn't contain his laughter as he doubled over. He tilted his head slightly at Dean. You placed the book down on the  table.

You stood up and turned to face Cas. The couch was the only thing keeping distance between you two.

"Why do you want me to kiss you?" You asked. Deans laughter had stopped as he figured out how to collect himself. Sam was sitting quietly watching the events unfold.

"I like you as more than a friend as humans describe it." He explained and you suddenly gained some courage. You rounded around the couch and stood in front of Cas.

He looked down at you. You stood up on your tippy toes and kissed his lips lightly. You pulled away and sat back down on the couch. A flutter of wings signaled that he was gone. You picked up the book and got comfortable and continued to read.

"Did that just happened?" Dean asked looking over at Sam. Sam was already back in his laptop. He looked up and shrugged at Dean.

"So we're all just gonna act like that didn't just happen?" Dean asked again looking back and forth between you and Sam. You both just kept focused on what you were doing.

"Nope. I'm not doing it," he began and stood up, "Y/N just kissed Cas. After he asked her too because he likes her. We are not ignoring this problem in our family." He started to act like a sad mom who strained to get out words.

You chuckled and shut your book once again. You walked past Dean and pared his shoulder and headed to your room. You couldn't help but finally smile at the fact that Cas likes you.