CasXReader- Trust Fall

You had been spending the day with Cas. You called him and he obviously came. You guys had been cuddling and watching Tv. You laughing more at his commentary on the shows then the actual shows.

You were currently cooking dinner for the boys. It was just burgers and some random fries you found in the frozen section. You did get Sam his salad but he said he would like a burger.

After you finished the burgers the fries were done so you took them out of the oven. You just took the plate and tray to the table and put it in front of Sam and Dean who I stood dug in. You brought a Sam a bowl of salad because you knew he would still want it.

You sat down a only ate some fries. Not really in the hungry mood. Cas was walking around like a lost puppy. You stood up and walked over to him.

"Trust fall!" You yelled and fell backwards. He caught you and put you back on your feet.

"What was that?" He asked with a tilt of his head.

"A trust fall. You passed you caught me." You explained and he nodded only slightly understanding.

You stood on your tippy toes and pecked his cheek. He gave you a small smile. Sam shook his head at you. Dean was just giving you a weird look so you stuck your tongue out at him.

"Y/N." Cas stated and you turned to face him. He turned around and did the same thing you did. You barely caught him but Dean had to help you.

Cas gave us both an approving smile. Dean and I both laughed at the angel.