CasXReader -See Through Vision

You and the boys were currently researching for a case. Nobody has found anything yet. Sam was trying to find a connection between the victims well you were searching what the hell this thing could even be. Dean was somewhat helping. Cas was sitting across from you.

What you didn't know was that he was staring intently at you. No had noticed. Not even him. Sam glanced up to say something to Dean but noticed Cas' focus on you. He looked over at you. You were deep into the book you were currently reading. He knew you were determined to find out what was doing this because it killed pregnant women. You were pretty angry when you found out.

He looked back at Cas who was still staring at you. Sam cleared his throat. The only attention he got was from Dean. Sam motioned towards Cas and Dean swiveled his gaze to him, observing the scene. A smirk creeped onto his face. You were still completely oblivious as to what was going on around you.

"Cas." Dean tried to get his attention but Cas didn't move. You didn't bother to look up.

"Cas." Sam said this time and once again he didn't move. Although, you glanced up. Your eyes instantly met Cas' eyes. You smiled at him and he returned it.

"Cas." Dean said sternly. He looked over at Dean, a small smile still resting upon his face.

"Yes, Dean?" Cas asked and Sam chuckled lightly.

"You okay? Do you have some kinda see through vision?" Dean asked with amusement. Sam rolled his eyes but Cas tilted his head in confusion.

"Never mind." Dean grumbled. Sam ran his hand through his hair before shaking his head.

"Cas if you like someone you're suppose to tell them." Sam explained and Cas' gaze was automatically shifted back to you. You were confused because everyone was just looking at you. Your eyebrows furrowed.

"I like Y/N." Cas said calmly. Your eyes widened and your heart sped up. What? Did? No. That didn't just happen.

"Well do you like him back or are you just gonna leave him hanging?" Dean asked and took a sip of his beer.

"I- well yeah- but- what?" You were very confused and Sam laughed at your confusion, for some reasoning finding it amusing.

"Do you like him back?" Sam asked this time. You couldn't find the words to speak so you just nodded your head. Cas smiled at you and you returned it.

"Get it, Cas." Dean cheered causing both you and Sam to roll your eyes and Cas to give him his known puzzled look.