DeanXReader -Are You Jealous?

You and Dean sat at the bar and drank some random cheap beers. You were just enjoying each others company and talking about anything that came to mind.

Dean started talking to the bar tender and you just closely listened. A man sat next to you and you glanced over. He smiled and you smiled back.

"Hello, I'm Kyle. You are?" He introduced himself. Although you had no interest in getting to know him you did the polite thing.

"Y/N." You simply said. You could feel Dean's eyes burning into you.

"Nice to meet you, Y/N." He said.

You had ended up talking for a while before he finally started hitting on you. Dean had went to the bathroom and he knew it was his chance.

"Maybe we could head back to my place?" He asked with a small smile. You saw Dean out the corner of your eye. He stood in the back watching from a far.

"Um sorry, I'm taken." You said with a little giggle. As you were getting tipsy.

"Sneak out." He said plain and simple. Dean began walking over and you knew to stand up. Dean wrapped his arm around you and angrily glared at the man.

"She's not going anywhere with you." Dean said through gritted teeth. The man laughed.

"That's for her to decide, not you." The man said with a smirk. You looked over at Dean. His hands were in fists. You set your hand on Dean's chest.

"Dean, c'mon. It's not worth it. Let's go." You said. He looked at you and unclenched his fists. He hooked your hand in his and you walked out. You leaned your head on his shoulder and he smiled.

"I love you." You said.

"I love you too, Y/N." He said and kissed you on the forehead. You looked up at him and pecked his lips. You guys got into the Impala and drove back to the bunker.