Chapter Two: Troubles Merge

Heeeey! This isn't Danielle! This is actually Lana @MissHoranette}. Thanks to Dani for letting me write this, and now I'm going to stop my babbling and actually get on with it, okay...? *shuffles out* *shuffles back in, realises has to write*

xLanax

_____

Chapter Two:

|~Lana's POV~|

My night was ruined as the Five Bitches, as I will call them, strutted into the room, and looked at everyone as if they should bow down.

'Hey!' They all cried in sync. I caught Amber's eye and we both looked heavenward for patience.

'I gotta go,' Niall left me abandoned on the dance floor as my heart dropped dejectedly.

'What did you do without us?' sighed Britney, looking around for Zayn.

'It's Dani's birthday!' I said. 'Stop ruining it.'

'If anything, we've made it better.' Stephanie flicked her hair. I felt like stomping my foot childishly. Why can't the guys see the real them?

'Hey babe,' Harry smirked, kissing Emily's cheek. 'What's up?'

'We need some money,' pouted Claire.

'There are just these gorgeous bracelets in the window of Tiffany's and we just can't live without them!' Britney elaborated. I was still scouring the room for Zayn. My eyes popped out of sticks. I saw...his lips locked on Dani's. I felt so happy for her. She's wanted this since forever! Has Zayn split with Britney?

'Hey babe!' Zayn said suddenly, dismissing Danielle and bouncing over to Britney. My jaw fell. He just kissed and LEFT?! Who does that?

'Zayn.' I gaped. 'You...you...'

'Spit it out, loser,' Lesley spat. 'Zayn is giving us money.'

That was it. That was the last straw. For once in my life, I was going to stand up to these bitches.

'Hey!' Danielle came over, along with Sidra and Kendal. 'Don't speak to her like that!'

'You can't tell us what to do,' Britney laughed.

'Yes, I can,' Amber and I said in unison.

'You know what?' Dani started. 'Will you stop messing up our lives and get the hell out of here?'

'That's enough, Danielle,' Zayn said firmly and grabbed her arm and tugged her over to the corner.

'Get. Out.' Kendal said, looking from Harry to Emily.

'I second that,' Sidra agreed, looking particularly at Liam.

'And I third it,' Amber nodded.

I, meanwhile, was eavesdropping on the conversation between Dani and Zayn.

'Zayn, she's using you!' Dani cried, desperately.

'Don't say that! Britney would never use me.'

'Who are you going to believe, me or her?' Dani's tone was challenging.

'I...I believe her.' Zayn said quietly.

'Fine then.' Dani whispered and ran out, choking back a sob.

'It's her birthday, and you just ruined it!' I cried at him. 'You are such a jerk.'

'Stop it, Lana.' Niall warned. 'Don't insult our girlfriends.' He laid a protective arm against Stephanie.

'I-I...' I stuttered. 'I'm done here.'

I went to comfort Dani, while whispering incredulously to myself.

'I can't believe those Five Bitches!' Sidra exclaimed, collapsing onto Dani's bed.

'I can't believe them either,' I muttered darkly. 'Look.'

'They tweeted.' Amber stated.

@Britney_Babe: Can't believe those four so-called friends of Danielle's actually tried to ruin her birthday party. So low.'

She was sucking up to Zayn, but still. All our jaws dropped.

|~Liam's POV~|

'Lesley.' I called her over. 'Come.'

'What, babe?' She came over to look at my Twitter timeline.

'Tweet from@Britney_Babe.' I pointed. 'They're our friends.'

'I totally had nothing to do with that,' Lesley protested. I scrolled down more. Clearing my throat;

@LovelyLesleyyy: So agree,@Britney_Babe.'

Ooh. I love her, though, she didn't mean it. Did she? No..

|~Harry's POV~|

'Where's Kendal?' I asked Emily as she flicked through my phone, transferring celebrities numbers into her own.

'Why?' She snorted.

'Cause she's my best friend?' I said, incredulously.

'Oh,' Emily replied, not answering the question. Zayn and Niall had been pretty harsh on the girls. I walked calmly over to a wall and began bashing my head repeatedly on it. Why? I have no idea.

|~Lana's POV~|

'Guys!' I shouted. 'Guys!'

'What?' Dani groaned, getting up.

'Nothing, I just wanted to go to Nando's.' I shrugged.

'It's half ten.' Amber said with gritted teeth.

'I know that, idiots!' I rolled my eyes. 'But the boys texted us to meet us down there.'

'But what could they possibly want?' Sidra asked. The question was on all our minds.

____

OMG, this is actually so awful! I'm sorry Dani *hangs head in shame*

I don't know why!! Maybe I have writers block. I'm sorry :(

Bye guys!

xLanax