Chapter 6 (part 2) : Sensual part!

Yet again for the ones who didn't read the title, this is the sensual part which you can easily skip if not wanted.

For those who do wish to read, enjoy!

______________________________________
"It's inevitable right?" she whispered.

His hands slid around her waist to draw her against him closer still.

"Completely," he returned softly, one hand slid up her back to draw her shoulders closer to him; his other hand slid to cup her hip, pressing her to him. Meg brushed her lips against him and then drew her head back as he tried to deepen the kiss.

"Severus?"

"Hum?" He caressed her back gently, working his hand inside her jumper to caress bare skin. She shivered and he smiled smugly.

"Is this going to be a one time thing?" she asked him, her breath caught in her throat. She had to know; had to know what he wanted from her.

"Yes, but just like before, it will happen a lot, I hope. Now shut up and let me kiss you, Megan."

It was the first time he'd ever called her by her first name and she was surprised enough to pull back slightly.

"I've never heard you say my name before," she said softly.

"Really?" He arched an eyebrow at her. "Would you prefer me to call you, Professor Kincaid? Even while I'm going to..."

"No, no! I like hearing you say Megan." She cut him off hastily, blushing.

He narrowed his eyes and pulled her back against him.

"Megan," he muttered her name, his kiss demanding her complete submission.

His tongue slid across her lips, probing gently till she opened her mouth, allowing him entrance. She clung to him, her hands wound in his hair; she was fast losing control. His hand on her hip, keeping her tight against him, leaving her in doubt how much he wanted this too.

He drew back his head slightly, his face flushed, his eyes shinning with passion.

"Megan, I want to see you," he muttered as he stepped away from her slightly, breaking her hold on his hair. She swayed slightly, her knees threatening to give out.

"Let me see you." He drew his hands down to the edge of her jumper and in one fluid movement drew it up and over her head before tossing it to one side. Before she even had time to realise what had happened, his fingers had found the clasp of her bra and released it in one movement. No fumbling, no scratching her skin; Severus Snape knew exactly how to remove her bra in the quickest time possible.

"Sev..." her gasp of surprise made him chuckle slightly.

"What?" he murmured, his eyes racking over her.

She blushed and folded her arms; the cold air on her heated skin had cooled her passion enough for her to become shy with him.

"Don't hide from me," he whispered, stepping forward to take each elbow and draw her arms down to her sides.

"Severus... I'm..."

"Beautiful?" he said reverently before dropping smoothly to his knees in front of her.

"Er... I was gonna say cold actually." She struggled with the feelings raging through her and the stark, honest, desire on his face as he looked up into her eyes.

"Well, then I'd better warm you up a bit." He smiled slyly at her before dipping his head and catching one nipple in his mouth.

Meg cried out; she couldn't help herself. The sensation was amazing, a tingle that started and spread downwards quickly.