Chapter 18

*A week later*
Angel/Kary's pov
      I'm still recovering from the last visit Mother made, right now I'm braiding Rin's hair and Kagome is braiding my hair. "Oh come on Angie! Just let us see! Please!" Kagome begs, remember when I first came to the feudal era? Well if you do you remember me having cat ears and a tail, I haven't let them out since then and now Kagome and Rin wants to see me with my cat ears and tail. "No! It's super weird!" I say still braiding Rin's hair. "Please Angel-nee!" Rin begs. I sigh "fine! You weirdos!" I say as I move from the braid line and I close my eyes, I concentrated hard on my ears and tail and then they appeared.

 I sigh "fine! You weirdos!" I say as I move from the braid line and I close my eyes, I concentrated hard on my ears and tail and then they appeared

(What Kary looks like with ears and tail)
"Omg! You look so cute!" Kagome squeals. "Yes you do look cute Angel-nee!" Rin says smiling. "T-Thanks guys...." I say softly blushing. "Hey Angel I brought you back some.......food....." Koga walks in and sees me, he starts blushing a deep crimson "Ummmmm......" I say staring at Koga cutely and he blushes more if that's possible. "Hey wolf! What are you staring at?!" InuYasha asks walking in. InuYasha looks at me and starts laughing "What the hell?!?!?!" He laughs. "Sit!" Kagome shouts and InuYasha hits the floor. "HAHAHAHA!!!!" I laugh as I point at him and Rin giggles a little. "Damn it Kagome!" InuYasha shouts. "You deserve that you damn mutt" Koga says. "Oh really you scrawny wolf?!" InuYasha shoots up. I smile 'I'm happy everyone is so lively.......' I thought to myself. Koga looks at me and smiles, he sits next to me and kisses my cheek gently "how are you feeling?" Koga asks. "I'm feeling better! Kaede says that I'll be better in the next two days!" I say happily. "We'll be outside if you need us Angel!" Kagome says dragging InuYasha out the hut and Rin followed behind her. Once everyone left Koga kissed me and I kissed back happily, it felt nice since Koga and I haven't had a lot of alone time togther. We soon pulled away and smiled at each other "When can we just be alone without your mother or anyone else bothering us?" Koga asks softly. "I don't know Koga......I hope soon though" I say softly. Koga sighs "can we travel together again?" he asks softly. "just the two of us?" I ask. "No, with InuYasha, Kagome, Sesshomaru, Rin, and the little green frog" Koga says. "So you don't wanna travel with just the two of us anymore?" I ask. "not until Naruko and your mother is no longer a threat" Koga says. I then look down at the floor "Why would Mother attack me?" I ask softly. Koga looks at me sadly " Naruko is probably using her just like he's using your brothers" Koga says. I just nod a little but I don't look up from the floor, "Kary.......it's going to be ok...." Koga says hugging me. "how do you know for sure?" I ask softly. "I don't know for sure, all I know is that I'll be there" Koga says. I smile gently "Thank you Koga" I say and Kagome, InuYasha, and Rin burst in "We'll be there too!!!!!!" They all shout. I giggle "Thank you everyone!" I say smiling. After that we all hung out and talked, laughed, and joked around until we all fell asleep.

________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Hey!!!!! I thought I would let this chapter be chill so I hope you enjoyed
this chapter!
Emo~chan🤓🤓🤓