Chapter 7

Kary's pov
       I woke up to knocking on my window and when I looked at it I saw InuYasha with two very beautiful wolves in his arms " InuYasha what are those wolves doing here?" InuYasha said " they came by yesterday saying that they wanted to see you so here you go" and dropped them on my floor. After InuYasha left the white wolf said " hello my name is Yang and my brother over there is Yin." I smiled " hi my name is Kary but you can call me Angel." Yin said " we are your partners in stopping Naroku." Yang said " we can help you find the Shiko no Tama before we fight Naroku." I yawned " well I'm going down stairs. You guys stay up here." Yin said " why do we have to stay up here?" I said " I don't think my Aunt would approve wolves in the house." Yang said " we can go in our human forms if it makes it any better." I smiled " yup that will make it a lot better"and after I said that I saw a girl with white white hair and a traditional kimono. Then I turned and a saw a guy with black hair and he wore a black shirt and vest. The girl I was guessing was Yang smiled " this is better right?" I nodded and grabbed her hand " you are so cute Yang." Yang blushed and looked at the floor. I looked over at Yin " and you are very handsome over there Yin." Yin blushed a little and looked away. " Angel come on we have to eat breakfast!" I heard Kagome yell. I grabbed both their hands and dragged them down stairs. Kagome turned around and look at me with confused eyes " who are they Angel?" I smiled " they are my partners Yin and Yang." Yang bowed " it's very nice to meet you all." Yin waved " sup." Kagome smiled " hi it's very nice to meet you both my name is Kagome." I looked around " hey Kagome where is everyone?" Kagome smiled nervously " well apparently they planned a trip without us so they went early in the morning." I sweat dropped " well then I guess we have the house to ourselves. So what do you want to do?" Yin and Yang looked at each other " let's go back to the feudal era." I smiled " yeah let's go back. Do you want to come Kagome?" Kagome said " no thanks guys but I need sometime to myself anyway so you guys can go." I shrugged " ok then bye Kagome " and ran out the house with Yin and Yang running behind me.