Chapter 8

A/n: hey people this story is no longer on hold! Yay!
Kary's pov
Yin,Yang,and I jumped into the well and I transformed into my fire form. I had short red hair and a long Chinese dress with two long slits on the sides

 (This is what she looks like without the spear)(Still Kary's pov) I finally got to the feudal era

(Still Kary's pov)
I finally got to the feudal era. When I hopped out the well I saw Koga running up to me. I smiled and waved, he just ran up to me picked me up and twirled me around. I giggled and kissed Koga's cheek. Koga smiled " hey beautiful, are you ok now?" I nodded my head " I'm perfect and I would also like you to meet my partners, Yin is the black wolf and Yang is the white wolf." Yang said " it's very nice to meet you Koga of the wolf demon tribe." Yin growled " you better treat my mistress well you punk." Koga sweat dropped " um....ok." I giggled " ok Koga come on we have to go see Ginta and Hakkaku" while dragging him into the woods. Yang said " mistress, we have to do something before we can join you. Is that ok Mistress?" I smiled " of course it's ok, just come back safe ok?" Yin and Yang said in unison " of course" and ran in the opposite direction. Koga pulled me " Ginta and Hakkaku will not stop talking out you so come on." I giggled and ran in the direction I smelt Ginta and Hakkaku.
______________________________
A/n: Cliffhangers! I'm so evil,😈. Lol just kidding. I'm very happy now since my cousin helped me with ideas for my story. But I also want to hear your ideas please. Like should I put in a evil demon that wants to get revenge on the Tamiyori Princess or a evil demon king who kidnaps Kary and TRIES key word tries to rape Kary so you guys choose