Chapter 16

Rin's pov (something different!)
It was morning time and I woke up laying with Angel-nee. She's so pretty, I want to be just like her when I'm older. I got up with Mister Jaken "Good Morning Mister Jaken!" I say happily smiling. "Morning Rin" Mister Jaken says. "Where's Lord Sesshomaru?" I ask when I don't see him around. "He went out to go get food for us" Mister Jaken says. "Ok!" I say happily and I turned to look at Angel-nee to see that she's awake "Good Morning Angel-nee!" I say happily hugging her. I hear her giggle "Morning Rin" She says kindly kissing my forehead.
Angel/ Kary's pov
I kiss Rin's forehead gently and that's when Lord Sesshomaru came back. He looked at Rin and I and I could have sworn I saw a very very small smile. "After we eat we continue moving" Lord Sesshomaru says handing us food. Rin, Jaken, and I start eating and we soon finished. We packed all of our stuff and we started moving "Angel-nee, can I ride Dreamer?" Rin asks holding my hand. I look down at her and smile "of course you can Rin" I say softly as I pick her up and put her on Dreamer's back. We continue to move until we heard a huge explosion. "What was that?!" Jaken shouts. "I don't know, but I'll find out. Dreamer protect Rin, I'll find you guys later!" I say as I transform into my Tamiyori princess form and ran in the direction of the explosion.
                     ~time skip~
I finally get there and see a woman standing in the crater, she was giving off this bad energy "I'm so glad you can make it Kary....." I heard the woman say. "How do you know my name?" I ask. "Oh dear, do you really not recognize your own mother?" She asks jumping out the crater and facing me. "M-Mother?! What are you doing here?!" I ask and she smirks "I'm here.......to get rid of you" Mother says before speeding towards me and punching me in the stomach. I cough up some blood before back flipping away from her "What....the hell?" I ask softly. "I'm surprised you aren't dead yet, well I'll just have to kill you painfully then..." She says before speeding over to me again and kicking me in my face and she tried to punch me but I dodged it and punched her in her face.
            ~time skip, I'm not good at
                      fight scenes~
I was getting my ass handed me, I was bleeding a lot and I think I broke some bones. "Good bye my dear" Mother says pulling out her sword, she was about to cut my head off. I look down at the ground 'I love you Koga....' I thought and waited for my death, but nothing happened. I look up and was surprised at the people I see in front of me.
______________________________
A/n: ANOTHER CLIFFHANGER!!!!! But don't worry, I'll update again tomorrow or at least try to so please be patient with me.
Emo~chan🤓🤓🤓