Chapter 15

Angel/Kary's pov
I stood there and thought about it, then I finally made my decision.........."Yes I will join you Lord Sesshomaru" I say softly with a smile. Rin cheered and hugged me tightly and I smile gently, Koga came running in "Angel.....I heard what you said.......and you can stay with them, but I can't. I have to hunt down Naraku......" Koga says with sad eyes. I look at Koga and hug him "don't think of this as a good bye.....just a see you later........I love you Koga and I'll never stop loving you...." I say softly. "I love you too Kary......" Koga says before looking at Sesshomaru "you better protect her mutt" Koga says and then he pecks my lips and run away in his little tornado. "I'm so glad you're staying with us Angel-nee!" Rin says happily and then she yawned. "That damn human is tired again! We can't rest we gotta keep moving!" I heard Jaken say. I look at him and smile "I'll carry her as she sleeps" I say as Rin climbs on my back and falls asleep immediately. Sesshomaru doesn't say a word all he does is stand up and start walking, Jaken falls him and I follow right after with Dreamer. We traveled until morning, that's when we took a break. Rin was still asleep and I was tired now, so was Jaken. I sit down at a tree and sit Rin on my lap, she lays her head on my chest and I smile before falling into a deep sleep.
Nobody's pov
"Damn it! Why can't anyone do anything right?! Now I can't bother her! She's with that damn Sesshomaru!" My mother shouted throwing vases and other things that break. My twin brothers bow their heads in shame "we are so sorry mother" they both say. "And that Kagura wasn't even better! Naraku is going to pay dearly for now my goal is set back!" Mother shouts looking at her crystal ball that was showing me asleep with Rin, Jaken, and Sesshomaru who is watching us sleep peacefully. "Don't worth my dear precious Kary.......when you're alone, I'll kill you myself....." Mother says with an evil smirk and red glowing eyes as she laughs evilly and it echoes through the demon temple.
_____________________________
A/n: I hope I did a good job on this chapter! But whatever, I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Until next time!
Emo~chan🤓🤓🤓