Chapter 10

Angel's pov
Kagome and I were talking about working together to find the rest of the shards. As we were walking Kagome and I found a hot spring. My eyes sparkled as I looked at it " Come on Kagome, let's get inside!" I say as I hold her hand and drag her to it. I stop and look at Koga and InuYasha " if I can't any of you looking, you'll never see the light of day" I say with a dark aura surrounding me. InuYasha and Koga nod their heads quickly kinda shaking. I smile " good, now let's go Kagome!" I say as I drag her behind some rocks so we can take off our clothes. We took off our clothes and got in the hot spring. It feels really nice to relax after so long. Kagome smiles and takes a nice deep breath " this feels nice doesn't it Kary?" She asks. I nod " of course it does, I wish we can relax like this more often." Kagome nods " same here" after she says that you hear a big explosion. I jump out the hot spring " what the hell was that?!" I shout getting my clothes on. Kagome gets out the hot spring too and puts back on her clothes. I whistle to call Dreamer. He comes running to me and I jump on his back. I grabbed Kagome's hand and pulled her on Dreamer's back. He starts running towards where the explosion was. ' I wonder who could have done something like that ' I say to myself.
-------------------------------------------------
A/n: Hey everyone I'm back and ready to update. So if you have any suggestions please let me know! I love guys.
Emo~chan!!🤓🤓🤓