Chapter 13

Angel/Kary's pov
I was walking with Koga as I thought about what my mother wanted. Koga looks at me and notices how hard I was thinking " just relax Angel, we'll figure it out" He says reassuringly. I nod and smile at him " ok! Thanks Koga!" I say happily. We continue walking until Kagura attacked us. Koga and I dodged it, but barely " what the hell!" I say completely shocked. Kagura attacks us again and Koga got hit "Koga?!" I shout worriedly. Kagura attacks me down and dodged it, I attack her and she dodges my attack. This went on for maybe an hour and thirty minutes until she just disappeared. I was out of breath " what *takes deep breath* was that about....?" I ask myself as I go to a passed out Koga and I healed him. Koga shoots up " what the hell happened?!" He asks and I shrug as I help him up. " that was really weird" I say softly as Koga and I continue walking. 'I wonder what she wanted' I thought to myself.
_____________________________
A/n: Hey everyone! I'm sorry I haven't been updating lately! School is getting really hard and stuff, so I'm going to take a little break from updating. I hope you enjoyed this short chapter and I'll try to update as soon as possible!
Emo~chan🤓🤓🤓