May 20. 25 days later

May 20.

Dear Connor,

Its been 15 days, I am so sorry I haven't wrote to you sooner. I've just been busy with school. The days seem to blend. Its been 25 days since you left me. My god has it been that long. I have finals the beginning of next month so that means lots of studying. I've gone back to doing things that remind me of you. In a sad way its comforting. My mile run in pe is getting better. I miss our weekend runs along that old trail. I used to hate those. I miss you supporting me.

With classes, I'm still working on that project for criminal justice, you know the one he gave us in January. I've had to edit it you know, I've had to take you out. I'm suppose to present in a few days but he nicely moved me a few day longer after I explained what had happened. I can't show how my life will be like with the agency I want without you. Since your not here to tell me no and stop me, I'm gonna a single workaholic until I die.

Umm history is history you know how he is with following his lesson plans so busy in that class, but its good busy. In math trig is challenging but in a good way. English the sub is staying until the end of the year so no work at all. Pe is just pe you would yell at me on how ive been working out so much. Ta is boring I take roll turn it in, make homework packets. And my science class is so horrible I seriously need help. Were cutting open cats. First of all I like cats I can't cut them open and second I'm allergic to them I don't want to touch them anyway.

I forgot to tell you happy birthday in the last letter. I didn't forget I started it on your birthday because I needed it that day. So happy late birthday babe I love and miss you. ~ari.