lots of short mini's

Dear Connor,

Why did you leave me? Couldn't you have taken me home before you left us. We could be there for Cam right now. Connor he needs his brother. And i want you here. I need one of your positive lectures or one of your jokes. Or even some words of encouragement. Cam is like you in that way only he doesn't believe in himself.

Connor thank you for being there for me, for loving me, for waiting, for being you.

~I love you, Ari

**************************************

Dear Connor,

You still have a big impact on my life. Who you were to me keeps you alive even if its just a memory.

**************************************

Dear Connor,

Connor things are complicated right now i have a friend he's just a friend but he's suppose to ask me out. I don't want to hurt him by saying no. I don't know what to do help me please.

Why do people make it difficult. I need a hug that always makes things better even if its temporary.

**************************

Dear Connor,

I'm kinda mad at your brother right now. I don't want to tell him that. Should i be mad? I think i have a right to be informed no one told me he turned off his cell. I'm getting attached to Cam. There is so much going on right now i need to take things one problem at a time..

*****************************

Dear Connor

I'm such a coward.

Faithfully Ari

*****************************

Dear Connor,

I told you men piss me off right? But for the record it was so cute. You look lovely. I told the kid thank you but it was still strange. I miss you Connor. I miss you so much, sometimes its really hard other times its easier. But i want you here. I need you here.

*****************************

Dear Connor

Its been a few months since you died. Sometimes it seems longer then that. I just can't believe your really gone. Recently I've started dialing your number and when i get to the last one i remember you died. And i fall apart. I'm weak.

*****************************

Dear Connor

Does your brother know the term very angry. I am so mad at Cam right now. He moved to Wisconsin and didn't tell me about it. Then he wants to know why he hasn't heard from me. Well he can't decide if he wants his cell turned off or on. How am i suppose to get a hold of him. Its so confusing. How can he talk to me about trust and honesty and then he do that. I don't know. And then there's the problem that Cam can just get up and move whenever he wants to. That kinda bugs me.

*****************************

Dear Connor

We get ten tickets for graduation. Will you be there? I want you to be. If not i understand.

*****************************

Dear Connor

Its about halfway thru my senior year and i don't want next semester to come. I'm not ready to fully move on yet. I miss you babe. I feel like I'm walking thru life alone. Do you remember that day you said you would be my Edward. And i got so pissed at you. I was a Jasper fan babe. Then you said you would be my Jasper. But I'm your Bella because your not an Alice fan. I'm still your Bella Connor. I'd so settle for Edward if it ment you coming back to me.

*****************************

Dear Connor

I need you not to be mad at me ok? For the first time in a long while i thought about killing myself. I'm so tired of everything. I don't want to be here. I don't know if you heard but i even yelled at you. Asking why you left me again. Why did you die. Why couldn't God wait another year or so. That way I'd be with you. I want to go back to the time of fairy-tales. Ask me if you can be my Edward again. I want my Edward come back to me Connor and make everything ok.that's what your suppose to do. So why aren't you here? I'm so very sorry for always getting on you when something goes wrong.

*****************************