Chapter 28: So What Do Two Broke Down Heartbreaks Do Now?

Excuse any mistakes,

I'm starting to proofread my stories, but I'm still gonnna put 'excuse any mistakes' because I doubt I got them all :P 

Thanks for reading! <3 

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

“Anna, it’s not the end of the world, you’re going to have to get out of your bed sometime.” Ryder repeated for like, the millionth time. It was Monday morning, the day I was dreading. I didn’t feel in any mood to go to school, considering the fact that I just had my first heartbreak yesterday.

“Can’t I just skip school?” I begged, keeping my head buried under the covers.

He sighed deeply, “No; don’t you have to talk to Kol anyway?”

I groaned and forced myself to sit up, feeling the need to throw up. I quickly bent to the side of the bed and released the contents of my stomach into the little rubbish bin, just like I’ve been doing for quite a while. When you cry a lot, I guess you throw up too. I mean, I haven’t been eating much, just pizza. Since Jenna had gone on a business trip, she left Harry with a credit card to get food, and basically all Harry can ‘cook’ is eggs; so we had to buy a pizza to fill my stomach yesterday. Ryder and him spent the night with me, except Ryder had to leave at around nine because his sister Rachelle started being annoying. But it was still nice to have their company all the time with me last night, because I don’t know what I would’ve done without them.

“You look like crap,” Ryder said, and I glared at him. I know I looked bad; my hair was like a rat’s nest, my eyes were all puffy and I’m sure I had drool on my face, but he didn’t need to point it out.

“Thanks,” I muttered, pushing myself off of the bed. I ended sitting at the edge of the bed, and just falling back, trying to go to sleep again.

“Anna, get up!” Ryder said, sounding impatient.

“No, go away.” I mumbled, really wanting to punch him right now. I only got up at first because I had to tell Kol, and I didn’t want to go another day without him knowing. I was going to just text him, but I was too stupid to realize I had a phone for a form of communication. So last night I just ended up crying to Harry until I fell asleep. I never realized I could get this dramatic over a guy; I really misunderstood those girls in the movies.

“Any luck?” Harry’s voice came into the room, and Ryder sighed.

“I got her to move,” Harry chuckled, and I hid under the blankets again. I know Harry would get me out of the bed, but I didn’t want to.

“I’ll dress you myself if you don’t get up now, Anna.” He warned, pulling the blanket from my head. I groaned and hid my face in the mattress, hoping that if I blocked him out he’d disappear. But that didn’t work, of course. “Just go shower and get dressed and you’ll sleep in the car, okay?”

Finally getting annoyed with them trying, I just got up and padded into the bathroom. I decided against washing my hair, so I just showered and brushed through the blonde mess. It was getting pretty cold now, so I had to wear long sleeves. I’ve always hated the cold weather, but hopefully if it snows we’ll get a snow day. But being that it was already December and the weather was still in its 50’s and 60’s, I doubt snow will be coming any time soon, so I’d just have to hope for the best. I wrapped the towel around my skin and walked out into the room to go into the closet. It wasn’t so awkward now that I’m used to Ryder and Harry always being there, so whenever I forget to bring my clothes with me in the bathroom I’d have to walk out to the closet in just my towel, but I’m pretty much used to that now. I was sad today, but I still had to make myself look pretty when I go out. So I grabbed a sweater with reindeers on it, with matching red and gold shoes and gold jeans. I put on a necklace and stud earrings, then exited the closet.