Chapter 20: Our Little Secret

Excuse the mistakes. 

I actually proofread this

one today =0 Yay!! But,

I probably passed by a

few mistakes, forgive me! 

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

"Harry!" I whined to my annoying brother. "It's only fair, I need girlfriends."

"You're not going, Aaron, Kale and Matt are gonna be there." He responded.

"I won't even bother you; I'll just be with Haylee." I promised. We were having an argument about me getting to go to the amusement park with them, and he said no because I had to practice roller skating. But Ryder wanted to go too, and he didn't want to teach me today. So I wouldn’t be learning anything today, and I’d just be lonely and having nothing to do. Plus, Ryder would've been going either way. Harry probably thinks I'm just too stupid to actually pick up on that. 

"I'll be with Haylee all the time and you'll be forced to be alone," He explained.

"I could hang out with Matt," I suggested. "I like him," 

He sighed, "He's gonna be with Aaron,"

"He can stay with Kale," 

"Kale's gonna be with Ryder," 

"Kale, Ryder and Aaron can go and I'll stay with Matt. I won't talk to Haylee at all, promise." I told him, hoping he'd change his mind and let me go. I wanted to go to be with Haylee, but I also wanted to go so I can go to an amusement park. It’s always really fun there, and I never really get to go out and do anything fun. And I didn't want to be alone in this house with my sisters who were just across the hall from us. 

Jenna never seemed to be home, so that wasn't in the options. I wonder where she is most of the time, but I decide not to pry. She did allow me to live with her for probably my entire life -- according to my parents. And I was fine with that, after all, I didn't get bullied at school and I made freinds and I was with Harry. The part with Lillian and Lilly being here was fine at first, until I figured out what they did. But I do plan on forgiving them, we are family. But I don't want to, that's my problem. And I just can't bring myself to ever forgive them for what they did. I repeatedly have this stupid argument on whether or not I should forgive them, and I always say no in the end. So then, I'll say no now so I'll get it off of my mind and focus on persuading Harry to let me go to the amusement park with him. I needed to have some fun for the time being here, and being cooped up in this house all the bloody time wasn't exactly what I call fun. 

"Why do you wanna be with Matt?" He asked, but he didn't sense anything. Or at least I think he didn't; he didn't show any signs of it. 

I panicked for a second there nevertheless, but then figured out something to say. "I hate everyone else, they're mean." 

"Even Ryder?" He asked. 

I shook my head, "Not really, but I feel it's so awkward between us, because we kissed a lot..." That's totally believable, I wasn't proud of myself for lying, but I really wanted to go. Ryder and I hadn't been so awkward, thank the heavens for that. I mean, the guy lives next door and literally jumps into the window every morning. And I have to see him all the time, so that wouldn't make an awkward situation much to my pleasure. However, it wasn't awkward at all. Which I am happily greatlful for, because that would have just been really uncomfortable. 

He sighed, "Fine," 

I squealed and ran to the closet to find something to wear. I didn't have to wear a hoodie, because my scars were fading and I could just put foundation over it. It'll work out, which is very amazing. I slipped on a gray crop top that had three arrows going across it horizontally. I put on some normal black Jean shorts and black sneakers. I put on my bow and heart earrings, and an Irish good luck charm necklace. I grabbed my sunglasses, and then I was ready to go.