Chapter 15: You Are Very Impatient

Excuse the mistakes. 

♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦♥♦

Saturday, how much I used to love you. But not now when I have to be practicing roller skating. "You're crushing my hand Anna," Ryder complained.

"Well if I don't, I'll fall and hurt my butt." I huffed. "So deal with it,"

He sighed, "Fine, but you'll never learn like this."

"Who said I wanted to learn?" I snapped teasingly.

He rolled his eyes, "You have to, it's really fun."

"Because you know how to!" I whined. I'd agree it is fun, but I don't know how to, so it's not.

"Okay, I don't care what you say now; we're doing this my way." He declared.

"No fair," I argued, but I didn't care really. I could actually try to learn, I guess it's easier. And what's the harm if I don't? Other people in the school probably can't either, and maybe they won't even bully me for it. In my other school they only bullied me because of Lillian and Lilly, since they were popular and all. But I hang out with the most popular boys in school, so I have nothing to worry about. At least I hope I don't.

"Okay, I'll let you go and if you feel like you're gonna fall, just put your hands out in front of you."

I nodded, "I'll try that, but stay next to me in case I can't." I said, gripping his hand tighter.

"Okay," He sighed. "But let go of my hand, you're breaking bones Anna,"

"Oh sorry," I said, releasing his hand.

"Thank God," He breathed, rubbing his hand. "Now push off – and at least make it to that wall."

"Okay," I grumbled, slowly moving my feet. If I couldn't balance myself, I'd probably have fallen already. The wall looked so far away, but yet it was so close. I pushed myself a little harder, but I got too fast and slammed right into the wall. At least I actually made it to the wall. I forced myself to turn back around, and slumped down on the floor. I almost broke my nose, and probably fractured my skull. When I looked across the room, I saw Ryder – who was supposed to be next to me in case I fall – laughing like crazy.

"Don't just stand there and laugh!" I yelled at him.

After he sobered up from all his hysterical laughing, he skillfully skated over to me. I wanna know how to do that, but I'd give I'll all the time. He stoops down in front of me with a huge grin on his face – which I felt like smacking him for. "You okay?" He asked, trying to hide his laughter.

I glared at him, he was still grinning at how funny it was that I fell. I couldn't help but think how cute that grin was, in fact, his whole face is cute. And did I mention how amazing his eyes were? They were the lightest blue you've ever seen, almost white.

"Hello? Earth to Anna," A hand waved in front of my face.

"Oh, um... Sorry," I said, looking down, hoping he didn't see me blush.

He chuckled and sat down in front of me, "I can still see your face,"

I shook my head, making my blonde hair fall to the side of my face. "No you can't,"

He lifted my chin up, so now I was forced to look at him. And I think he most definitely saw me blush this time, because it hadn't gone away since I was staring at his gorgeous face like a creep. "Am I that irresistible?" He asked, with a sexy smirk on his face.