The others find out you like him - part 2

Ashton: the boys were still smirking, no one had yet said anything in reply. the doorbell went, braking the awkward silence. you rolled your eyes walking towards your front door and pulling it open. standing there looking slightly flustered was ashton. his cheeks red from the cold, his curls messier than normal. "(Y/N) we're off now, Ash have a nice time" michael said still smirking, he winked at ashton as he walked passed. "what?" ashton questioned but it was too late the others had already left. "it's just you and me, the boys had just got last minuet asignments apparently" you say. "you don''t have to go if you dont want to" you added feeling the tension between you too fill the air. "no. no i still want to go, you ready?" ashton asks smiling. you nod grabbing your coat and phone then followed ashton out the door. you were about to put your phone into your pocket when you felt a buzz. tapping the screan you realized you had a text, it was from michael, great. 'go for it, he like's you too ;)' it read. you felt your cheeks burn, you knew you were blushing. "(Y/N) are you ok?" ashton asked. "yeah, just a tet of michael, don't worry" you say as you get into his car. 

Calum: you shouted it out just as the door clicked open. "hi sorry forgote my phone, i heard my name?" calum said walking back into the house and into the living room. your cheeks burned as calum picked his phone up off the coffee table. "um...errrr...um" you couldn't string a sentence together that wouldn;t make it worse. "don't worry Cal it's nothing bad, just having a discussion" ashton said giving you then calum a look. calum's eyes widened. "you didn't?" calum asked ashton. ashton shock his head. "um anyway got to go now bye guys" calum said hastily practicily running out the door. "um?" you questioned ashton. "don't worry (Y/N)" ashton winked, you were still confused why calum was just acting so shifty but you dismissed it knowing you weren't going to get an answer unless you asked calum your self and after that it was the last thing you wanted to be doing.

Luke: "Cal what are you on about?" you asked calum pulling away from the hug. "um n-nothing" calum said not convincingly. if calum was trying to hint to you that luke liked you he was obvously messing with you as you knew it was not true. "please can i just not go" you said once again. "no not after that you are definatly coming, come on" calum said. "i will pick you up and carry you there and you know i would as youre like five feet tall and well look at these guns" ashton said posing. "fine" you say. "just let me change" you add. you weren;t planning on going so you were just in pj shorts and a vest. "let us help you chose" michael added. you rolled your eyes as the boys followed you up the stares to your room. you opened your closet letting the boys rumage though untill they found a pair of demnim washed jeans and a pink top that was tight and slightly reveling. "and this" michael said picking out your leather jacket that you had only every worn once about three years ago. "are you sure?" you asked. they all nodded and you began to stripp, they usually saw you in your bikini so you weren't bothered. "wowza" calum said. "matching red undies?" he added. you turned aroud. "look at the rack on you" calum said winking. "calum shut up, it's nothing you havent seen before" you say. "luke is one lukcy boy" calum says. "shut up please" you say pulling on the top and jeans and fiing your make up before pulling the jacket on. "perfect" ashton said. 

Michael: "michael" you say your cheeks still blushing. "hey (Y/N) i'm sorry about you and josh" he said. "jake" you correct him. "oh yeah, what ever" he said sitting down next to you. "so i heard my name" michael asks. "oh um yeah we were just saying how you wern't here" calum said in the least convincing tone you had ever heard. "a cool anyway im here now so what are we gonna do?" michael asked. you were in the boys house, you had just popped round because they wanted to oknow why you broke up but didn't think you were gonna stay longer than ten minuets. "well i was about to head off" you say. "no stay, i'll make you a cuppa" michael says getting up before you could protest he was alreaday in the kictchen. you followed. "honestly michael it's fine i need to be going" you say walking into the middle of the kitchen and leaning on the kitchen island. "please stay" michael says turning round as the kettel turned on. "um ok" you said, you could feel your heart beat raise and your knees go weak as you looked at him. "i'm glad you and josh broke up" michael says. "jake" you corrected instantly not actully taking in what he had said. "wait, what?" you say as it sinks in. "i'm glad, i hated him and i was jealous" michael says walking towards you. "what?" you reply in the same tone as before. "it's true, it's because i always wanted to do what he could do" michael says. "what can he do taht you can't?" you question. "this" michael said girpping your waist with one hand the other on your cheek, he pressed his lips slowly against yours.