New hair

Ashton: walking down lazily into the kitchen, you rubbed your sleepy eyes before flicking the kettle on. You kiss the surprisingly perky Ashton who was sitting at the table. "Morning babe," he said with a smirk. "Morning" you mumbled back. "Notice anything different this morning?" He asked with a grim. Puzzled you rubbed your eyes once more, looking at Ashton. Then it hit you, he'd shaved half of his hair off. "OH my god!" You said startled. "What do you think" he asked smiling hopefully up at you. "It's a change. But may I say you look extremely good this morning Mr Irwin," you say with a wink.

Calum: walking down the road it drew nearer. Your third date with Calum. The butterfly's in your stomach continued to flutter around frantically. Turning the corner you recognised the ripped black skinny jeans he always wore. However, today something was different. As you drew nearer you realised it was his hair. He'd styled it in a way that made his features more pronounced. "Nice hair Hood" you said with a kiss.

Luke: All you could think about was seeing him. Luke had been on tour for the past couple of months and finally you'd get to see him. There was a knock at the door. Your legs carried you as quickly as they could before flinging it open and jumping on your leg legged Aussie boyfriend. Stepping back you wanted to take him in. You eyes traced over all of his featured before landing on his hair. When he left he was still rocking the Justin Bieber long fringe look but now he'd adopted the short back and sides look. He looked amazing! "Love the new hair" you say.

Michael: your body lay along the brown plush sofa in the living room as you aimlessly scrolled through Twitter. You'd been bored out of your mind today, there was no one around. Pinging, your practically dropped your phone out of shock. Opening up your texts you could see one from Luke. Oh no! Is all you could think. 'We kind of modified your boyfriend' the text read. 'Omg Luke what did you do to my beautiful Michael' you text back. No message came through, only a photo. It was Michael wrapped in a hair dye covered towel with bright green hair. Well this was a new look.