How you met: highschool

Ashton: Taking you seat in chemistry you sighed. First day of semester, great. Not only was it the single for a year of hell but was the day you got your assigned seat for each class. "Right so that leaves us with Y/N," your teacher Mr Robin shouted. You'd zoned out while he was assigning seats to the rest of the class. Looking up from the desk you saw that there was only one boy left at the front of the class. Ashton Irwin. He strode arrogantly to where you sat before pulling out the chair and sitting on it. He managed to stitch out as much as he could with in the metre long desk giving you little if no space. "Ashton," he said stretching out a hand. "Y/N," you reply shaking his hand reluctantly. "So, ready to blow some shit up," he said with a grin.

Calum: "Heads up!" You heard a voice yell as you held your bow and arrow for archery practice. Looking to you left you could see a football whizzing towards you. Next thing you know your arrow had gone straight through the ball and it lay limp on the ground around 10 metres away. Less than a second later something crushed into your side flinging you to the hard grown. Opening your tightly shut eyes you found the was a guy lying on top of you. "I'm so sorry," he said apologetically. He hurried to pick himself up before giving you a hand up. "I was watching the ball," he added. "Don't worry about it. No damage done," you smiled. "Nice shot by the way," he smiled. "I'm Calum." "Y/N," you replied.

Luke: "Y/N can you fetch the cameras a mics from the music room please," you media teach asked. "Sure thing," you responded before beginning the trek to the other side of school. You needed the supplied for a music video you had to film as a part of the course what you were more than excited for. After the five minuet walk through the practically silent halls you reached the music room. Well it was called the music room but it wasn't where the music class was. It was more like a supplies closet but a large one. Pushing the large oak door open you heard the sound of a screeching amp. "Sorry, I didn't think anyone would be in here," you announced to the blond hair boy who stood startled before you. "Don't worry. Can I help you find anything?" He asked politely. "Yeah the cameras and mics," you responded trying not to blush. "I know where they are," he said putting his guitar down. "I'm Luke by the way," he added. "I'm Y/N," you said.

Michael: "You wanted to see me," you said striding into Mr Crows room. He was your calculus teacher and had been forever. Sir was your favourite teacher and you'd happily talk to him about anything. Hopping onto a near by table you waited for him to respond. "Yeah, I need you to tutor someone for me. I know it's a lot to ask but I think you're just what he needs," Sir said. "I mean I'll give it a try," you added half in shock that he thought you were capable in tutoring. There was a lazy knock on the door before it was pushed open. In the doorway stood a boy with green hair and an eyebrow piercing. He was very tall and his posture was awful. As he trudged forward in his all black attire you got the feeling this is who Sir had meant. "Y/N, meet Michael. Michael, meet Y/N," Sir said.