You meet in London

Ashton: You were walking down the street in London where you lived on the way to your best friend’s house. You were excited to see her seeing as she's been away and hadn't seen you for a month. You turned the corner onto her road. "Excuse me" a boy with dirty blond curly hair said to you, he was standing with three other also very attractive and very tall boys. You stopped and looked up at him. "Sorry to disturb you but do you know the way to the Sony studio from here?" the boy asked with an Australian accent. "Um yeah just turn a left here then go along that road then the 2nd left and its half way down that road" you smile. "Thank you. You’re very pretty would you like to go on a date some time?" he asked you. "Yeah sure why not" you smile and put your number in his phone. "I’m Ashton" he says. "(Y/N)" you say back. "Well thanks for your help have a nice day" he said walking with his mates down the road. 

Calum: "really do we have to?" you nag to your friend who had dragged you to a club. "Come on you are always the life of the party just perk up" your friend says. You shrug. "Right (Y/N) you look sexy as hell and I’m not gonna let you waist that lets go" your friend says dragging you into the club. After one drink you were starting to enjoy yourself. You went to dance, you couldn't dance, not a single bit, but you tried. There was an unfamiliar giggle behind you. You span around to see a tall dark and handsome boy standing behind you. "Great dancing" he spoke in an Australian ascent. "Why thank you" you joke back. "I was being serious is better than I could do" he say. "Go on then show me" you say as the boy starts to dance making you raw with laughter. "Okay, okay stop" you laugh. "I’m Calum by the way" he says. "Nice to meet you Calum, I’m (Y/N)" you reply. "Maybe we could go on a date where I don’t embarrass myself within the first ten seconds" he says. "Yeah that would be lovely. Although the embarrassment I enjoyed" you giggle. 

Luke: you rushed into the office holding a tray of coffee. You didn't look up you just placed the tray of coffees on the table. "Um thank you" you hear a voice say. You look up to see 4 boys along with your boy sitting around the table. All four boy were very attractive, especially the one that spoke. You bushed but willed yourself not to, you smiled back before walking out of the room. You walked back to your desk. "Josh" you call to your best friend that sat next to you. "Yeah" he said. "Have you seen the new band Mr Davis has in his office?" you ask. "Yeah, I’m jealous" he says. "I just go coffee for them" you smile still thinking of the boy. "(Y/N)" Mr Davis called. "Yes sir" you said standing up. "You know my rule about dating the bands" he said. "Um yes sir" you say. He didn’t care; if anything he wanted you to date the bands. "Could you come back into my office for a minute" he says. You walked back into his office. "Luke" Mr. Davis says. "Um yeah, (Y/N), I think you’re really pretty and I would like to go on a date with you. Only if you want to" the boy you had seen before that made your heart skip said. "That would be lovely" you say. "I'll give him your contact info" Mr. Davis said winking at you. Luke was blushing but grinning as you walked out the door.

Michael: "wow" you said walking around the motor bike that was parked next to your car. "You like it?" a voice form behind you said. You span around, well jumped. "Sorry I-" you say. "No don't worry, I don't mind attractive girl looking at my bike" he winked. "It’s amazing" you say. "I’m Michael" the boy said. He was very tall and had crazy hair that you found attractive. "I’m (Y/N)" you say. "If you want maybe I could take you for a spin sometime" he says smiling. "Yeah I would love that" you say. "Could I get your number?" he asks. You nod as he hands you his phone.