Chapter 7

Branch's pov

What? I'm not blushing!" I angrily crossed my arms.
"Aw, dont worry branch I won't tell no one!" Poppy pinched my cheeks. My eyes widened in shock at her actions... she pinched my cheeks? Who does that? Well other than poppy.
"Sorry to spoil your moment but we need to get the others!" Biggie spoiling our moment!
"What? There was no moment here!" I lied. Poppy smiled at my angry face and grabbed onto my arm.
"Branchie! Let's got save the others!" She whispered and happily skipped away with the twins, satin and Chenille. Guy diamond walked alongside me as the others started to sing while exiting Bridget's room.
"You can't leave!" Bridget stated with sad eyes.
"Bridget we have to..." Bridget's eyes became watery and she started to silently cry. I rolled my eyes, what a drama queen! Or should I say drama maid?
"Just go!" She angrily shoved us out the door catching us all off guard. Poppy looked as if she was going to cry to.
"Poppy don't feel bad. You did what was best." Biggie tried to comfort the pink troll.
"Yes. Yes I did. But I feel bad leaving Bridget." Tears strolled down her face.
"Poppy, we have to save the trolls. You did the right thing" I eventually had the courage to comfort her. Light hiccups could be heard, so I started brushing my hand on her back in a circular motion.
"Thanks branch" her face brightened. I smiled. I think I'm falling for the happy, care free troll... Wait? What am I saying...

Poppy's POV.

Branch always knows how to cheer me up when I am sad or unhappy. He may not show it, but I'm sure there is happiness inside of him. The best day is when branch smiles at you and only you. I walked ahead and left guy diamond and branch behind.

Branch's POV

"So... Do you like Poppy?" I stopped walking in shock.
"Huh?" I asked and faced guy diamond.
"You like Poppy don't you! Well just to let you know, I ship it!" Guy diamond smirked and squealed.
"What?" I asked still in a daze about what he asked me. Do I like Poppy? Yes? Maybe? I don't know... She is the only troll to make me smile and laugh. I finally replied.
"I think I do..." I told guy diamond.
"I think I do what?" Poppy stopped walking and turned to face us.
"Oh nothing... Guy asked me a question..." I tried to distract her from finding out the truth.
"What was the question?" Poppy smiled.
"Um... Guy asked if I erm put sugar in my tea..." Poppy looked confused.
"You think you put sugar in your tea? That makes no sense? It's either you do or don't put it in your tea? Wait- branch you don't even like tea!" Poppy crossed her arms not believing me.
"We are here Poppy! We mad-" biggie was Interrupted by a dark and Villain-ish laugh that made us all shake in fear.

Authors note:
Another chapter today yay! Posting another tomorrow!