chapter 6

Branch's pov

When we reached the Bergens clothes shop, well when Bridget reached the clothes shop, we all peeked our heads through the stands of hairs to get a view of the window.
"I'm so nervous... I don't think I can do this..." Bridget backed away from the window.
Poppy mumbled a few supportive words towards her, making her approach the king.
I just watched the whole scene until Bridget started to panic about the king asking her for a date.
"I would love to take you out for pizza!" The king spoke. Bridget started to freak and confuse her words up a bit.
"Um- sure!" She finally decided to say. The king and Bridget approached the miniature cafe and ordered a pepperoni pizza to share between them both. I sat bored in between poppy and DJ Suki, who were speaking in hushed voices,forming words that Bridget could mention to the king.
"Tell him you like him back!" Poppy decided to rush out. Bridget miss-hearing her words spoke something completely different.
"I do like his back." The king looked confused but continues to speak.
"Eyes, nose, lips, mouth, teeth!" Bridget spoke at fast pace.
"Are you making fun of me?" He asked anger in his voice.
"N-no" that's when I decided to help. I whispered closely to her ear as she repeated.
"My heart began a new journey when I look into your eyes. Your smile, even the sun itself gets jealous. Your eyes are so blue, the ocean gets jealous of the colour." I looked up at Poppy while saying those words. She was grinning at me.
"You are good at romantic poems." She smiles.
"Yes, I am" I returned a smile. She is beautiful... Her bubble gum pink hair and rosy red lips... Wait... Branch? What are you saying?

(Back from Bridget's date)

Unknown POV

Poppy was creating another card for branch, when she slipped up steps leading to Bridget's room.
"Aghh" her feet tumbled down two steps, before she could go any further she felt two arms wrap around her waist.
"Hello, your majesty" mocking her, branch held her in his arms. Poppy giggled.
"We don't want the princess to injure herself do we?" Branch balanced poppy out and laughed.
"Branch, you need to smile more often" Poppy laughed with him.
"Smiling isn't my thing..." Branch looked down at the direction of the floor.
"Yet, you do a fine job at it" Poppy placed two fingers under his rounded face, making him look into her candy coloured eyes. Poppy looked into his blue sea water coloured eyes.
"You have nice eyes, they look like sapphires" she told him making him go rosy red in his cheeks.
"So do you" he looked over her shoulder to find cooper, biggie, DJ Suki and the other trolls grinning. Biggie started to shape his hands into a love heart, making branch blush a deep Crimson colour.
"Aw branch! You're blushing" cooper stated and approached them both.

Author's note:
Updating again later today so stay tuned.