Chapter 8

Unknown POV

"Chef!" All the trolls said her name full of anger.
"Hello my yummy trolls!" She smirked and grabbed us by our hair.
"Can't have you not there at trollsis!" She evilly grinned.
She then thrown us all in a large cage.
"You won't find them!" Poppy angrily told her.
"Well, I won't but someone they trust would." She then grabbed her satchel revealing a sea green coloured troll.
"Creek!" Poppy stammered shocked.
"He's selling us out!" Branch, in a rage rapped his hair around his throat.
"Wait,wait branch. There has to be a reason behind this?" Poppy and the others dragged branch away from the bars of the cage making his grip around creeks neck loosen.
"Um, I'm selling you out." Poppy's own anger and rage shown as she repeated the throat strangle branch did.
"Poppy! Poppy!" Trolls gathered around her pulling her arms to reach her off him. She released her hold and creek approached her.
"Let's just say I am doing this for you. Boop!" He bopped her nose. Anger rose inside branch.

Branch's POV

No one makes my girl angry! I tried to grab him through the cadge. He looked shocked at my actions but I grabbed him by his hair.
"You listen here creek! No one. I mean no one! Makes Poppy angry and gets away with this!" Poppy smiled and tried to calm me down.
"Hey,hey... He can't get far with this!" She angry placed her hand on-top of mine.
"Not yet. But I will soon!" He reached and grabbed her cowbell from her hair.
"Creek! No!" Poppy cried. She sobbed and sat in the cage hands over her face.
Creek and chef left to reach the other trolls.
"It's ok Poppy" I grabbed her hand and assured her.
"No it's not ok!" She cried. I placed her head on my chest to comfort her.
"There, there... It's ok..." I stroked her hair. She whimpered and hugged my waist, tears leaking down her cheeks. Minutes turned into hours and Poppy had her head still placed on my chest and other trolls tried to comfort the sobbing trolls.
Chef and creek returned with trolls in each leather bag.
"Now! For our main ingredient trolls!" Chef opened our cage and tipped us out into a large cooking pot. Chef then grabbed the bags the other bergens had. She then unzipped the bags and poured out the contents, trolls. King peppy looked around his surroundings to find Poppy sobbing against my chest.
"Is she ok?" Peppy mouthed out. I shrugged and looked at her weeping form. Her eyes began to close and she slept on my chest in stress. I sighed and made her more comfortable. Half an hour past and she awoken.

Poppy's POV

I awoken to find my head on branch's chest. I blushed, then remembered the situation.
"Poppy are you ok?" My dad asked worriedly.
"Yeah, I got everyone in a pot. Thanks for asking!" I sarcastically said. And slowly got up from branch's hold. I fell on my knees and looked down.
"Poppy are you being sarcastic?" Biggie asked.
"YES!" Everyone was shocked at my actions.
"Branch you're right not everything is cupcakes and rainbows!" I groaned. I looked down to find my colours fading. Grey was spreading across my feet to my shoulders. The grey surrounded me and I let it take over my body in control.

Branch's POV

No. Not Poppy. She was so happy and cheerful. This is not Poppy, this is not my Poppy I know. I sighed.
"But Poppy...." She looked into my eyes. I saw her eyes fade a dark dull colour and she looked back at the floor again. There is one thing to do now... Is to sing...