Chapter 4

Poppy's PoV
Branch looked really upset when I shown him the bright red coloured rose.
"Branch..." I spoke his name to grab his attention.
"Please, get rid of the flower..." He was on the verge of tears again. I think the plant is bringing some bad memories?

Branch's PoV
She shown me the flower... It reminded me of the last night I was with my grandma. I was singing with the exact same flower as an imaginary microphone.
"Poppy..." I was about to break down again. I felt a pair of arms tugging me towards someone's chest. And this time I let it happen without any backing away from it.
"Branch I am here for you. You know that right?" I nodded in her chest, but didn't return the hug still.
"Let's go save your village" we both smiled, I then reached down and picked up the flower in my hands.
"Branch, put the flower down if it makes you unhappy" I did as I was told and we both walked quietly beside each other.

We had been walking for miles now.
"We are nearly there!" Poppy bounced up and down.
"Wait how are we suppose to save them?" I thought about that question... How are we suppose to save them?
"We will think about that later when we reach it closer" she nodded and gave me a small smile.
"Branch, are you sure you're ok?" She looked into my eyes. My anger arose back again.
"Yes. I'm fine." I fought the words out my mouth.
"Right now we have to get through the tunnel and we would be there!" She happily cheered at my words.
"Ok I'm pretty sure it's the middle tunnel." I pointed at it eagerly.
"Ok..." We were about to take a step until we herd a dark and deep voice speak.
"Who dares to enter a tunnel must pick the right path or be forgotten..." We both looked at each other deciding the correct path to take.
"Middle?" I asked Poppy she nodded and we both took towards the middle path.
"Hello! I'm cloud guy!" A fluffy face came into view of them both.
"Well can you tell us the way?" I asked irritated.
"Yep, but first a high-five!" He said holding out his hand.
"What no." I told him.
"I will do it!" Poppy raised her hand.
"I know you will, but will he?" I grumbled.
"Fine fine fine." I reached on my toes to slap his hand but he pulled back.
"To slow!" Poppy and him laughed. I angrily stepped closer to the centre tunnel.
"Wait, wait. What about a bro-fist?" He held out his knuckles. I go in for a bump but he starts doing his own thing.

Shark attack!
(Nom nom nom)
Jellyfish!
Hand sandwich!
Sher geese!
Snowman!
Dolphin!
Helicopter!
Hot supper!
Monkey in a zoo!
Gear shift!
(Chichi-errrrr-errr-chi-errrr)

The cloud guy started moving my hand from left to right. Poppy laughed so hard, tears streamed down her face.
I broke a stick beside me in anger, his cloud turned grey and created a rainfall. I then started chasing the fluffy guy.
"We are here!" The cloud guy stopped and turned to break the stick in half and walk back into the tunnel. I looked back in confusion.

I looked at poppy to find her looking at me. I got lost in her beautiful eyes.... wait what am I doing? I coughed and looked down the tree.

"

Wow, they are as dull and boring as you branch!" I looked at her as if she was mad.
"I'm not boring" she ignored what I said and looked down at the bergens.
The grey sky and grey houses were all across the village. A Bergen walked near the tree, his hands were pale and his face was gloomy.
"We need to try and make it into the castle" she looked at me, asking if I have a plan. But no... my mind was blank.
"Ok we are going to have to go free style!" I explained crossing my arms over and smirking.
We both started making our way down the tree.

Authors note:
Thanks for reading so far! More chapters coming soon. Feel free to comment, like and share?

Bro-fist!

*Starts doing clouds bro-fist actions!*