After ending 3

"Push! Push!!" yelled the doctor. "ARGHHH!!!" kurapika yelled from all the pain while she pushes. Being the most wanted thief. The spiders doesn't really have their own doctor. But kuroro was not fone with just a random person helping kurapika to give birth. He went to a Famous Hospital in York new and kidnapped one of the doctors.

Then, He asked the doctor if he could help kurapika give birth and Promised a large amount of money to the doctor, Also to shut his mouth after everything.

"Wahhh!!!" cried the baby. "Its A Boy! " announced the doctor. When kuroro heard that, He got overly excited and almost entered the room. However, he was stopped by machi and kurama who was there as well.

"Argh! ARrraghh?" yelled kurapika. "Whats wrong?" asked the doctor. He then reached out and touched kurapika's stomach and still felt something kicking inside. "There's another one..." blurted the doctor in daze. The doctor snapped out of it and start to poceed with the othe baby. For only a doctor to do all the work. It was pretty hard. He had to get the tools by himself, Operate by himself and carry the baby to the basket by himslef as well as washing the baby. He had no assistant nurse or what so ever.

Kuroro became curious. He heard more than One child crying. He couldn't tell how many but it was alot. He felt more eager to just barged and take a look, but he couldn't. He was trying his best to behave...

After an hour of operation. The doctor had now finished everything he had to do. He had washed and wipe the babies clean. He also had cleaned kurapika and all the blood. When a person give birth. The mother usually stays at the hospital a little while longer untill the doctor tells them that they are stable. The doctor wondered how long till the spiders let him go. He then looked at the baskets and remembered that he has now finished and he could let the others see the babies.

"You may come in," Said the doctor. The moment kuroro heard this. He dashed in but then stopped at the shock that there was really more than one baby. There Was Three....  Machi and kurama followed in and gave the same reaction as kuroro did. "Triplets?" Said Machi. "Two boys and a girl." Said kurama.

Kuroro the then pointed at each of the babies, indicating their names. "Mark, Marcus, Mikaela..."

OMGGG!!! Gomen Minaa sannn... This was 2days late....Sumimasennn!!!

Anyhow, Did you like it? I'm sorry I'm just obsessed with Owari no seraph right now.. Or more like obsessed with Mika-chan!!! I seriously can't move on with that anime. I REALLY REALLY NEED A SEASON 3!!

Well Speaking of season 3, Haikyuu releasing one episode every week is too long... I cannot wait..

FASTERRR!!!

FASTERRR!!!

Oh ya, The next Chapter will be the last😭. But it will be a long one:) If you have any ideas don't be shy to comment. For those extroverted out there, you can comment Here.

Till next time! Sayonara!!!