Season 2: Chapter 13 - The Battle of the Four.

"Man, that was Rough." commented phinx as he held this hand up to his forehead holding an ice bag and pressing it down. "Yeah, They each took down atleast one of us." said Nobunaga as he gets up in a sitting position with his torso all bandaged up. "I told you they've been training." said feitan with his right arm all bandaged up as well. "Just look at benevolent." he added and all three of them turn to look at benevolent who is now still unconsious from the battle he received from Senritsu. "I thought that guy doesn't fight." commented nobunage. "You never know, man." Replied Phinx.

The four of them stayed at that room for quite a while, recovering from the fight they had againts Leorio, Senritsu, Killua and Gon.

-Flashback-

Leorio ran to attack. "I got This one." said Nobunaga. He ran and counter attacked Leorio. "Give me back, Kurapika!" He yelled, releasing an amazing amount of nen that made nobunaga flyyy all the way back.

Nobunaga was surprised! At the amount of nen he's using compared to Leorio

Nobunaga was surprised! At the amount of nen he's using compared to Leorio. He will lose. He gave himself an aura Boost releasing more than Leorio. After a few minutes Leorio was having trouble fighting Nobunaga. ' No! Kurapika! I need to save Kurapika. But.... How? Right this very momment I could suddenly lose my life. Pls Someone.......................Help me get my Kurapika back.' Leorio thought, feeling so hopeless.....  ZAPP!

Killua ran in and Helped him. He electric shot Nobunaga in the chest and was about to do it once more but Feitan helped nobunaga. 'oh no you don't' said feitan as he kick him aside. Feitan ran and attacked killua one after another.

When feitan stopped, Leorio Gave a thums up signaling killua thanks for saving his ass and continued fighting.

"you're too slow." commented feitan, which made killua clench his teeth. "No, You're the slow one." replied killua as he turn on his lightning, Making him way Faster than feitan.

While feitan was still in the air, he ran behind feitan - looking as if he teleported there - and struck feitan of one of his best lightning.

Feitan was shocked! He had a hard hit on the ground rolled towards a tree and had his back hit it, that stopped him from rolling.