Chapter 6 - My reward

"Aaarrrggghhhhh!" Shouted Kurapika. Humongous amount of aura came out of kurapika. However, it wasn't nen. It was on. A power with no type. It is clearly more powerful than nen.

Kurapika swung his chains and attacked the beast. Kurapika was so powerful that the beast couldn't get a single hit. In fact, he can't even start an attack.

"Chain jail!" Shouted Kurapika. He got the beast in his chain jail and closed its territory. Now, everyone can use its nen.

"You piece of shit!" Shouted phinx, "I'll kill you!" He landed an attack. So did the rest of them took the opportunity and attacked. After the rest are done torturing the beasts. Kuroro killed it.

They went back to their hideout and had a little discussion without Kurapika.
"That boy is strong and could come in handy." Commented machi. "But remember, he is the one who kill uvo and paku," reminded nobunaga. "I don't think we need to worry so much now that he's with us," Pointed shalnark, "without him, We all could have died. Remember"
"with that said, we're done" kuroro dissmissed. He walked in Kurapika's room without anyone by his side. "Boss, want me to come with you?" Suggested phinx.
Kuroro raised his hand to signal him 'no'. "He'll be fine, phinx" said feitan.

Kurapika was inside his room, sitting beside his bed, leaning against it with his head bowed near his knees. Kuroro sat beside him and wrapped hus left arm around Kurapika's shoulders and pulled him slightly so that Kurapika is leaning against him. Then, kuroro noticed that Kurapika didn't mind being hold like that. That's when he figured out that Kurapika was asleep.

"My my, look who's got himself all out." Comment kuroro. He carried Kurapika bridal style and put him on the bed. But then after putting him down, he fell and landed on Kurapika's chest. 'Even after fighting and all tired out. He still smell so nice. His sweat smells like cinnamon! Plus his body has its own aroma.' Kuroro thought.

Then he remembered that he gave Kurapika his own room at his house. So, he took out his book and teleported there. He looked at Kurapika once more and and he felt very tempted fir some reason.

Kuroro changed Kurapika's clothes to a long buttoned shirt(he didn't give Kurapika an underwear as he does not have a new one). He put Kurapika's clothes in the laundry and got them washed. He then checked Kurapika once moreand stayed inside his room.

Kuroro got bored. So bored. He then took off his clothes and lay bedside Kurapika. And 'SOMETHING' happened. He kissed Kurapika a million times. He licked his neck and downwards. He then slot in fingers and trusted in...
.
.
.
.
.
.
"Where am I?" Asked Kurapika, "what happened?" He looked around an saw kuroro beside him hugging him, naked. He could feel kuroro's thingy against his hips and kuroro's leg on top of his leg.
O_o?!

Kuroro woke up. "Oh...you're awake." He said. "Why are you beside me?! Naked!" Asked Kurapika. He looked at himself and saw what he was wearing. "What? This is my house. I can do whatever I want in my house." Explained kuroro. Kurapika tried struggling out of kuroro's arms but then "stay here, thats an order" kuroro said in a scary tone but still smiling. Kuroro then kissed Kurapika and reached out to Kurapika's face. "I assumed that you know what happened." Told kuroro to Kurapika. Kurapika closed his eyes, shivering. "Did I do something wrong?" Asked Kurapika. "No... It's a reward for saving the troupe," explained kuroro. "I don't want it," said Kurapika. Kuroro release Kurapika, when Kurapika was about to stand. He felt his back aching. 'Did he?' He looked at kuroro and kuroro gave a smile to indicate 'yes'.

Kon'inchi wa minna-san!!!! Hope you like this chapter:) as it's very you know.......

Thank you!!!!!