Season 2 : Chapter 3 - New heart, new hate, New beginings

Smack! A slap came flying through kurapika's face. And a tear once again fell through the cheeks of the leader.

"Don't play dumb with me." He said.

Kurapika was shocked from what he got. He didn't know how to react or what to say. He wasn't lying when he ask who they were. He really didn't know. He has so many questions like 'where am I?', 'who am I?' and 'what am I doing here?' So many blur memories. He wanted to clarify everything but he couldn't, not after the person whom you've just asked slapped you after asking.

When kurapika had finally realised what was happening. He turned angry. For he was not sure that he deserves that slap.

"What was that for?! I am not playing with you!"

"Nor am I. after all those years waiting for you to wake up, almost losing hope, but you when you finally did. You get this crap!" Kuroro said while tears started to fall again. He then grab kurapika's shirt, kurapika tried removing his hand but his arms seemed to have no muscle at all. "Let me go!" Shouted kurapika.

"Boss, calm down." Said machi in calming tone but it did not work. "All of you get out!" He ordered.

Kuroro pulled his right hand in the air about to punch kurapika. Kurapika closed his eyes waiting for the impact. But instead, A soft, plump lips landed on his. He was shocked! Firstly because he lost his memories and does not know that it is normal. Secondly because why would a guy kiss him? And lastly, the same guy that slapped him a minute ago had suddenly kissed him?! What is going on?!

Kurapika tried pulling back but he couldn't. Then when kuroro noticed how abnormally uncomfortable kurapika is with the kiss. He pulled back. "So, you really do not remember anything..." He said and left the room with kurapika dazed. 'What just happened? What was that suppose to mean? That we used to be lovers?' More questions came to kurapika's head.

Kurapika tried following kuroro, he tried standing up but failed. He did not walked for 5 years, that his legs became weak. Which explains the reason why his arms was so weak. I guess he's back to square one.

Kurapika tried getting up. Pushing himself up with his hands didn't much help, his arm were just as weak as his legs.

Machi entered the room, seeing a kurapika on the floor. Helpless. "Kurapika!" She slightly yelled from shock. "Here let me help you." She said as she picks kurapika up. She slots her hand under kurapika's armpit and puts him on the bed. kurapika thanked machi for her help.

Machi is not a person to do all this kind stuff. She is a thief and murderer. As to be expected from a member of the phantom troupe. However, she changed. No, kurapika changed her. Ever since the accident with hisoka, she had been kind and caring towards kurapika. When kurapika was still in coma, she was one of the few members who hoped that kurapika were to wake up.

After kurapika had jumped down the building with hisoka, She understood how kurapika would risk his life for kuroro, their boss. Then, she saw how kuroro was concerned for kurapika. She experienced and witnessed things she never thought existed. Her heart was soften. She had a  New Heart...

However, that change might be the end of her. A spider, someone who steals and kills, must not have a soft heart.

It'll be a shame having someone like that in the phantom troupe. It stains and destroys the image of the troupe. That's one of the few reasons she is hesitating to let the others know about her true self and feeling towards things nowadays.

"How are you feel?" She asked. "Okay, I guess." He replied. "Come, I'll be the one to take care of you for now." She said wanting to give a smile but did not.

"Why are you doing this?" Asked kurapika who had notice tge different attitude he was getting from machi. "N- Nothing.... Do you want me to help you or not?!" She said almost yelling. "Sorry," kurapika apologies.

Kurapika then puts his right arms on machi and machi puts her left arm behind kurapika's back and her hand in in his armpit. Kurapika slowly took a step with his jelly like legs. Step by step they went out the room, side by side.

Franklin who was just outside saw the 2 figures walking slowly out of the room. "Look who's starting to walk." He said. "I wish you would just die." Said feitan, coldly. Kurapika looked at him with a confused expression. And feitan looked back. They stared at each other for quite a long time that seem like ages for machi and franklin who was also surprised that the two cause they fun seem awkward staring at each other for a long time. Especially when feitan's piercing eyes are the type of eyes that you would want to avoid. But no, kurapika stared at him with a confused look. Ofcourse he would, he does not remember anything at all.

"Feitan!" Fracklin scolded him. "What. After shalnark died you are the who's going to do all the scolding?" Feitan defended and walked away, giving death glares to kurapika.
"Don't mind him." Said machi, comforting kurapika.

Feitan, on the other hand, was acting the total opposite of machi. He was the worst of the worst. He was the coldest who had ever treated kurapika despite the fact that kuroro tells them to accepts kurapika as his lover, when he wakes up. That why kurapika is his New Hate.

He was always mean and disrespectful towards kurapika. If it wasn't for their boss, kuroro, he could have tortured kurapika to his death a long time ago. His coldness does not end here...

A world of harshness and cruel world is waiting for kurapika. Everytime feitan is in the atmosphere.

Kurapika can feel something bad coming. He wonders the faith that waits for him. And who he truely is and what kuroro is to him.

And here onwards the journey or the adventure await our blond headed kurapika. This is where his New Beginings starts...

Surprise!!! Chapter is been released within 2 daysssssss!!!' Tada! Exams are finally over!!!! (That was fast. Ik)  but the marks is what worries me now:(( oh well.

I have so many ideas that I don't even know how to connect them. HAHAHA

I would love to spoil you guys:) do expect chapters this long or somewhere around this lenght. Now that exams are over all ma brain juice is putted to this book..

Till ma next update(^_^)