Chapter 7 - another day with him

"What did you do?" Kurapika gave a murderous look on his face. "Nothing really... It hurts cause it's long and huge." Said kuroro. 'Long and huge? Is he talking about...' Kurapika thought. "I guess you're not use to it, however... It fells like you've done it with someone else." Pointed kuroro. 'Does he know about what hisoka did to me?!... I don't think so. I mustn't let him know.'

Kurapika worries about kuroro knowing about what hisoka did to him in the past cause if kuroro finds out... He might get jealous and kill his friends.

"My dearie," as kuroro got off the bed and walk to kurapika, naked. "You shouldn't be this seductive when you sleep. Looking all soft, smooth and squishy like that made me suck you," kuroro suggested.

Kurapika, feeling uncomfortable as he sat in the ground and his head is at the same level as kuroro's dick. Kurapika tried running away but got caught by kuroro.

"The chain-user... In the possession of the spiders. The reason you're a chain-user was because of the spiders,?wasn't it" said kuroro, "what did you do to get those unbreakable chain of yours? Hm?" Kurapika grind his teeth. 'Kuso, kuso! KUSO!!!' Kurapika cursed over and over again. "And now all of your sacrifices has all gone to waste..." Kuroro added. 'KUSO!' For the last time Kurapika cursed and then he collapsed in the hands of kuroro.

Kuroro licked the back of Kurapika's ear and carried him to lay on the bed. He changed Kurapika's clothes to the usual. He lean on Kurapika to smell Kurapika's neck and chest.

Kuroro left the room and hesitated if he did that for the troupe or if he did that because he wanted to. He sat down to think about it a little longer but suddenly "BOSS! It's the beast! It's still alive!!!" Shouted phinx. The rest of them gathered around kuroro and had a short discussion. "It seems that the power we stole was not his ultimate power." Assumed machi. "We have to evacuate. It's stronger than before!" Suggested nobunaga.
Kuroro thought about it hard. If Kurapika can beat it or not.

He decided that Kurapika couldn't beat it, Kurapika is too tired and stressed out. Plus, the beast is stronger than before.

Kuroro went to Kurapika's room and carried him bridal style. He ran out and escaped with the rest of the troupe members.

"Where do we go now, Boss?" Asked shizuru. "My house," said kuroro. "Wow really, boss?" Shalnark ensured. "Yes," answered kuroro. He took out a book which had all his stolen powers from other nen users and teleported everyone in his house.

When they arrived there. Kuroro asked all the members to pick a room downstairs. There are a row of rooms be side each other ment for one person each. While the bigger rooms are at a higher floors.

Kuroro put Kurapika gently on the bed but accidentally trip resulting an awkward position when Kuroro is on top of Kurapika that made kuroro kiss Kurapika.

Kurapika woke up finding him self being kissed by Kuroro in an uncomfortable position. Kurapika was shocked but hesitate as kuroro might get angry if he pushes him away, "what are you doing?!"

"It was an accident. I didn't mean to do that."

"Why are we at your house?"

Kuroro just stared at him. "Answer me," Kurapika insisted. "*sigh* our hide out was destroyed by the beast we fought the other day." Explained kuroro. Still in that position, Kurapika got his focus on remembering what happened the other day as he was confused why the beast is still alive as he remembered that the troupe had killed it.

"I thought it's dead,"

"That was what I thought as well,"

Kurapika looked at the position he was in, closed his eyes and asked "w-will you please get off m-me?" Kuroro looked at how they were position and started to realise how weird it was. He got up and blushed.

Kon'nichi wa, minna-san!
Gomen nasai, I had a tough week and I'm very occupied right now... But November will be great as I'm very free at that time. Cause you see.... Holidays!!!!!!!!

Till my next update:)