Dirty Harry Styles imagine bad boy

Harry POV:

It's been four months since the wedding. It's also been four months since we had sex. Mainly because things have been getting stressful with (Y/N) working and being at school, my singing career taking off and paying the bills on time, we didn't have time for things like sex. Even though my mom was helpful things just wouldn't come together and be 'ok'. Except for today, the one Saturday where we don't have work and she didn't have anything to study or any type of work to do. We decided on a movie and we were cuddling on the couch. This was boring, thinking about it fully now, I don't really remember what her moans sound like anymore. Digging deep in my mind I could barely grip onto the memory completely, I remembered the beautiful sexy moan she would give off. Letting a faint moan slip from my lips I turned to her. "I'm bored" I exclaimed nudging her. "What do want to do then?" she asked pausing the movie. "Let's play a game" I said sitting up. "What game?" "Too hot"

(Y/N) POV:

Too hot? I don't thing I've heard of that one before, but he took the hint from my confused look. "It's when you kiss your partner without stopping but the catch is you can't touch them" he explained. "Easy enough, what does the winner get?" I asked to get a little motivation to be more competitive then I already was. "The thing they want the most in the bedroom." Him saying this made me realize its been four months since we have had sex. I already thought of a plan on how I was going to win. Since I was wearing one of Harry's V neck t-shirts, I was going to keep my body at a distance and lean over to kiss him. Why? It drives him when he can't be as close as possible to me when we kiss and he's taken a real liking to my chest. "Ready" he asked. I got in my position and he already took a disliking to where I was, but I just nodded my head and leaned in. I forgot how good it felt to have a real passionate kiss with him, usually all we had time for were little pecks. This was going on too long, it had been three minutes and we both wanted to win. I lift both of my hands an put them behind my head raising my chest up. This drove Harry to the point where he had to touch me and pull me closer. I moaned to the kiss telling him to stop. "Ha I won"

Harry POV:

Damn, I mean how could I not touch her? She flaunting her sexy body in front of me and I couldn't resist. "Fine, what do you want?" I asked being a sore loser. "Don't look like that, you'll like it too I promise." She said with a smile. She then grabbed my hand and ran upstairs to the bedroom. She pushed me down and started kissing me before I flipped us over until I was on top. I wanted to waste no more time with kissing I peppered kisses from her lips to panties, removing her clothes on the way down. I saw her lacy panties were soaked and I smirked to myself. "Someone's missed me." I said in between her legs. Before eating her out I kissed both of her thighs and slipped her panties off. I licked and sucked like their was no tomorrow hearing her so desperately missed moaning. Without warning she came in my mouth. Without catching her breath she scooted down and began to pump my length at a fast pace. I buckled my hips feeling my orgasm approaching. Before I could say a word she put me inside of her mouth sucking and swirling her tongue at an equally fast pace. Seconds later I came in her mouth not lasting long. I crawled over her and placed myself at her entrance. "Wait! You don't know what I want yet."

YN POV:

I wanted complete control over tonight. It's been so long and I've never tried it so why not? I did win the game fair and square and I think this would be great for him too. "What do you mean?" he asked now confused. "I'm in control tonight. He wasn't sure what I meant at first then caught on and flip us over and laid back completely. I got on top of him and took his manhood and slid it up and down my slit teasing both of us. "Shit, you fucking tease." I giggled to myself before slamming down on his hard length causing us both to moan. All I could do was throw my head back and bounce on his hips. He grabbed the back of my thighs to make me move faster. "I'm so close" Harry said eyebrows furrowed. "Me too" I said letting my orgasm go at the same as Harry. I on his bare sweaty chest laying there to sleep when I heard Harry mumble "I really did miss that."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Nothing to say just that we have two or three more parts before end so Byyyyyeeeee 💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚