Dirty Harry Styles imagine bad boy

All in Harry POV:

Best purchase I've ever made. I loved seeing her try to squirm around to get the handcuffs and underwear off, even though it was only on low. I pressed the remote to medium and she let a faint scream. "Was that a moan I heard? Is someone enjoying them self?" "Harry turn them off" she responded avoiding my first remark. "I wish I could baby but..." I began to push the underwear closer with my knee, "not until you cum." "Harry, Turn. Them. Off" she repeated. "What? turn it up, ok" I replied putting them on the highest setting. "H-Harry!!" she screamed trying to move away from my knee. I got hard finally feeling her wetness seep from the underwear to my knee. "TURN IT OFF. TURN IT OFF. TURN IT OFF. TURN IT OFF. TURN IT OFF!!!!!!!" she rapidly screamed having the pleasure rise. "Are you close?" I asked looking straight into her eyes. By the way she was squirming I knew the answer. Suddenly the vibrations stopped and I felt more of her wetness on my knee. She had managed to keep herself quiet throughout her orgasm. That wasn't going to work for me, although it made me wonder, how far can I push her? I slipped the underwear off and gave her a quick clean up as she continued her silence. I pushed my tongue in and out of her slower hoping for a reaction, to my disappointment she didn't make a sound she laid with her eyes shut. I replaced my tongue with my ring and middle finger with my palm facing upward fingering her at a fast pace. She shut her slightly tighter. I put my mouth to to her clit and my matched the pace of my fingers. I felt her walls clench on my fingers but I got the same reaction. Even though she already came I quickened my pace. She opened her eyes in shock and moving from the cuffs. I knew exactly what I was doing, I was determined to make her squirt. Finally getting a reaction she squirmed underneath my touch. "Let me hear you moan baby." I said in a suductive voice making a moan slip out of her perfect plump lips. "B-baby something's happening"
She said. Knowing I was close to my goal I moaned against her sending her over the edge. Hearing a familiar loud moan I pulled away wanting to see her. Seeing her fluids shoot out of her put me close to cumming. I let her out of the handcuffs knowing she wouldn't going anywhere. Not letting her catch her breath, I slid into her. Although I planned to slip in much slower, her wetness made my movement much faster. "Harry I can't. No more." She moaned trying to get me to stop. "Yes you can babe" "I'm already close" "hold it for me baby" I responded quickening my pace trying to bring myself over the edge. I was proud of (Y/N), she managed to hold her orgasm and wait for me. "Let go." I didn't have to tell her twice, we came together. I carefully collapsed on her making sure not to crush her. Building up the strength to move next to her. I pulled her closer to me and nussled my head into her shoulder. "Merry Christmas baby" I whispered lovingly in her ear before drifting off to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel like it's been forever and all of you want to kill me. Never the less you can't get rid of me that easily and I'll be here until I have nothing to write about. Byyyyyyeeeeee and MERRY CHRISTMAS❤💚❤💚❤💚❤💚🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎄🎁🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅🎅