Dirty Harry Styles imagine bad boy

~Warning dirty, can't handle don't read~

Still Harry POV:

I slowly made my way into the bathroom so (Y/N) wouldn't hear me. I also made sure that when I took off my clothes off I didn't make too much noise either. This is the most nervous I've ever been in my life, she always makes me nervous. It's probably because of her lips, hair, eyes, hips and that perfect laugh she always has. But right now I was afraid she'll think I'm still the disgusting prick I used be, but right now I didn't want sex I wanted to make love to her, make her feel good and most of all be her first. "Don't you look good naked" I cooed as I pulled her hips towards mine. She was all types of shocked. "H-H-Harry" she managed to stutter out as I ran my hands from her ribs to her hips. "Baby it's ok I'm not going to have sex with you..." I softly spoke nibbling on her sweet spot. "But I am going to make love to you."

(Y/N) POV:

I love Harry but I told myself not until marriage, and I at least wanted him to meet my parents first. I made a mad dash for my bedroom to change into my pj's As I was laying in bed trying to force myself to sleep, Harry came to bed he put one of his strong arms around me. "I'm sorry" he said softly before placing an equally soft kiss on my cheek. "It's ok I understand but it's like 11 and we have school tomorrow" the last thing I heard before drifting to sleep was Harry humming Isn't She Lovely softly to me.

{FRIDAY NIGHT}

Still (Y/N) POV:

Every since my little shower with Harry, I've wanted him so badly. Screw it! It's going to happen tonight I may be a virgin but I know what I want. How am I suppose to ask for it just 3 three days ago I shot him down when he tried. So what makes it fair for me to ask now? Well lets start with a simple movie, not a good idea he was completely oblivious to what I was trying to do. I even tried putting my hand on his thigh,nothing, he was really stuck in that movie. I guess we're doing things the the old fashion way. "Harry." "Hm?" "I'm ready"

Harry POV:

Was she serious? She forgave me completely already? I'm not going to mess this one up, she's special. And I have to be gentle and caring with her body because she had a lot of self respect, unlike a lot of girls I've been with. And the best part is, she's my clean slate. She's the girl that made me a new person, I'm a better man because of her. I tried not to waste too much time with my thoughts, I picked her up bridal style to her room and placed her gentle down on the bed. "Are sure your ready to tonight?" I questioned. She nodded her head rapidly in response. At that point I had to kiss... everywhere from her forehead to her lips for a long passionate kiss on her lips. When I traveled down to her neck she moan instantly giving me a boner. At that moment I realized she chose me even after what I did when we first met, she wanted me.

(Y/N) POV:

I think I was doing a good hiding how petrified I was at this moment. I didn't feel Harry's hand creeping down my body to my 'area' and began to rub slowly through my pants. I've never let anybody touch me there and I've never really touched myself there either. It felt good but I wanted more I began to buckle my hips to get little bit more from his hand. "A bit eager are we now" he said against my neck. "Don't worry baby I'll make you feel good" he finished. Before I could say anything he was taking off my shirt. I was doing good hiding my emotions until he started reaching behind me to unclasp my bra. Instead of saying something I pressed my arms to my body. "What's wrong (Y/N)?" "Um... nothing I'm fine" I lied. The real reason was my chest size, I'm sure he has seen bigger and perkier. But he didn't seem to care because he was focused of making me feel good. He began to suck and swirl his tongue around my right nipple and rolled the left nipple between his thumb and index finger making me moan continuously. Then he switched sides giving each equal attention.

Harry POV:

I think she's enjoying herself and I was doing well. Seeing how much she moaned from the attention I gave her boobs made me want to how loud she would moan if I ate her out. So I kissed from her boobs down to the waist band of her shorts. When I looked up for some form of approval her head was thrown back in pleasure. I assumed she would approve, so I continued. She snapped her legs shut when I tried to get my head between her thighs. "Harry can we just skip that." "You'll like it I promise." I reassured her. "No it's not that..." the uncertainty in her voice was now strong. "Well then what is it?" now I was really confused. "Well how do I explain this..." "Whatever it is don't worry ok do you trust me." When she nodded I knew she had full trust in me.

(Y/N) POV:

I was really scared especially because he was going down on me. He caught me off guard when he ran his warm tongue up my slit causing me to gasp and grip the sheets. I then felt him pull my pussy lips apart and stick slowly inside of me. This was a sensation I wanted to savor for a lifetime, which was why I was so sexually frustrated when he stopped. "Baby I'm not going to lie this with feel a little uncomfortable since you don't masturbate, but I swear it will feel better." Did that mean he was going to finger me? I guessed correct, his mouth went to my clit and he stuck a finger in. He was right, it was uncomfortable, but nothing I couldn't handle. When I gave him the ok to move he didn't just move he began to suck on my clit. I've never felt such pleasure in my life. I felt something in the pit of my stomach, I didn't know what it was but it wanted release. As soon as harry moaned against me, that was it whatever was in my stomach got what it wanted. An overwhelming pleasure came over me followed by a loud moan from me. What's happening to my body right now?

Harry POV:

She came. She came because of me, I'm making her feel good. "What happened" she asked when she caught her breath. "You came, how did it feel?" I asked kinda nervous that this wasn't good for her. "Amazing" she answered I began to take off my boxers, because that's all I slept in and I placed myself at her entrance before she stopped me. "What about you" she asked concerned. "Tonight's about you" I said sternly. "At least let me try" she asked again sad look on her face and I nodded. "So all you ne- uhhh" is all I could make out before she pumped me at a medium paste. "Oh god yes m-more" she was amazing at this even sucking on my manhood. I didn't want to cum in her mouth, she was better than that "(Y/N) I'm about to cu- FUCK!" too late I came in her mouth she didn't really know what to do after that. "You don't have to swollen if you don't want to" I said quickly so she wouldn't be stuck in her mouth too long. To my surprise she swallowed, looking straight in my eyes. This girl will be the death of me one day.

(Y/N) POV:

I don't really know what came over me but I think I did well and he liked it . Now here's the part were we've both been waiting for. He again put his member back at my entrance and slowly pushed in. I gripped the sheets again but not in pleasure but pain. "Baby please tell me to pull out." He pleaded keeping still. "Move" "what?" he asked now confused on what I meant. "Start. Moving." I said slightly aggravated. As soon as he started moving I was in the most pain I've ever felt. Slowly the pain subside and I gave out a blissful moan which was Harry's cue to move faster and harder. This was amazing I don't care if I use the word a lot it's just this moment was special. The sweat messing up his curls, my nails raking into his back and especially the moans we were making. I got that same feeling in my stomach again. At least now I can warn him now that I know what's going on I can tell harry was close too just by the way his eyebrows furrowed in concentration. "Baby-" "Me too" I interrupted knowing exactly what he meant.

Harry POV:

Tonight was the night we were closer together we both reached our highs and rode out our orgasms. I dropped beside her this felt better than any other time I've had sex. As of right now I just want to cuddle with her have her fall asleep in my arms. As soon as I caught my breath I hand her one of my t-shirts and a pair of her panties as I put on my boxers. And I rapped her in my arms to comfort her. It was about 4 am when the front door opened. I didn't think much of it until I woke up fifteen minutes later to (Y/N) trying to explain herself to a mad as hell dad.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well I tried, it probably is really bad and I need to be more descriptive but this the best I can do for now I hope you stick around for the end of the story and leave a comment for some story ideas cause this one can't last forever thanks for close to 2 hundred reads and bye!!!!❤