Dirty Harry Styles imagine bad boy

*(Y/F/F) means your favorite food

(Y/N) POV:

I woke up looking at the clock noticing me and Harry only took a nap. Speaking of Harry, where was he? I woke up naked and alone. I got out of bed putting on a pair of panties and one of Harry's t-shirts from forever ago. Walking downstairs I smelt something, it was (Y/F/F). Making my way to the dinning room not only am I faced with (Y/F/F), but another delicious site of Harry in his boxers. "Nice to see your up and waddling." he said with a grin. I would've protested if it wasn't true. Every step I took made my legs more and more sore. "Haha very funny styles. " I said sitting down to eat.

Harry POV:

I wanted to be by (Y/N)'s side forever, but would it be stupid to ask on Christmas. I'll wait, even though the butterflies are killing my insides. "What?" shit I was staring too long."Huh" I responded playing dumb. "You were staring at me for like 5 minutes, why?" "Oh that, it's just something stupid forget it sorry" I said awkwardly. "We both know I'll figure out, but whatever" she said walking out, I couldn't help but stare at her bum.

(Y/N) POV:

Harry's hiding something, I need to know what it is. I hate being clueless and he knows that. My phone rang, "hello" "sweetie we'll be back in about an hour." "Ok" I answered plainly. I was about to hang up when my dad spoke. "Is he there" "who?" I asked dumbly knowing exactly who he was talking about. "Harry. Is Harry still in the house?!" "Um yeah" I answered sassily. "What have you two doing?" He said in a much more calm tone. "We're watching Netflix." I loved how I thought of a quick lie. "Then we'll be home in thirty minutes." Great now I have to tell Harry to leave, again my dad being overprotective.

Harry POV:

"You don't need to leave but you do have to put your clothes on." (Y/N) called from the kitchen. "But I like being in my underwear around you." I said with a fake pout getting up and walking over to her. "Ok, but my dad is coming home so..." She trailed off. "Alright alright, it's late anyways I better get home." I said heading upstairs to find my clothes, gave her a peck and went home. "Did you ask her? What did she say? How did you do it? Did she cry??" My mum asked all at once as soon as I walked in. "I didn't ask her yet" her expression fell. "How long are you going to put this off?" She asked giving me a disappointed look. "This is hard for a teenage boy" I exclaimed putting my hand in my pocket to feel the small box.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas and if you feel comfortable comment your favorite gift or even Christmas memory. Thanks for reading and leaving nice comments. Write you later byyyyyeeeee 💜💜💜