Dirty Harry Styles imagine bad boy

Harry POV:

He was basically asking for a punch in the face. Now was the time people wanted to stare, I had to get (Y/N) out of there. Adrenalin made me sling her over my shoulder and put my hand on her bum to make sure her panties weren't showing. "Bring her bags to my car." I told Eleanor with a serious tone. She nodded vigorously before running to get her bags. I laid (Y/N) in the back seat as she complained about Nathan. "Harry you can't just leave him there he's bleeding!!!" she screamed. "He's fine just a broken nose." I said flatly clenching on the wheel waiting for Eleanor to come down with her bags. As soon as I saw her I threw the bags in the trunk, "what do I do with the guy bleeding in my living room?" she asked "drag him outside" I said coldly closing the trunk. "Put your seatbelt on we're driving fast" I said when I got back in the car.

(Y/N) POV:

Where were we going? We were driving for like an hour and I was so tired. Harry's eyes were fixated on the road and it looked like we're not close to where we're going, so I decided to go to sleep.

{NEXT MORNING}

Still (Y/N) POV:

The last thing I remember was taking a nap in a car, but why was it morning? Where was I? Why am I wearing a Rolling Stones t-shirt? All these questions should be answered but feeling Harry's warm arm around me made me feel safe. When I tried to move his grip got tighter. "Harry where are we?" "A hotel not too far from home" he answered in his raspy morning voice. "I just don't want you to leave me." He replied now looking me in the eyes. "I'm not going anywhere." I said back to him giving him a light kiss. Which resulted in him giving me a delayed peck, which evolved into a make out session. I wanted to tease him so rolled us over so I was on top and continued to kiss him hungrily. But when he tried to pull off my shirt I pulled away from the kiss. "I need to go take a shower" I said quickly getting up.

Harry POV:

She was teasing me, I don't work like that. I wonder what's going to happen when she finds out she doesn't know where her clothes and the towels are?
She teased the wrong man.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I feel like these are getting shorter and being posted later at night. Ideas aren't coming as fast as I would like but non the less enjoy them I promise the next one will be longer. And bye💛