Dirty Harry Styles imagine bad boy

All in (Y/N) POV:

I've been at (Y/BF/N) for only 2 or 3 days and I missed Harry like crazy. But I knew if I was going to go back home I had to figure out what was wrong with me. So I sent (Y/BF/N) to make a doctor's appointment for. "Ok so instead of making a doctors appointment for you I-" "you didn't make an appointment for me?!" I interrupted. "No but I got you something way easier." "What" I asked. To my surprise she pulled out a pregnancy test. "Your joking right?" "Dead serious, it wouldn't hurt to try" she said pushing the box closer to me. "I'm not taking that" I responded pushing the box back to her. "Fine but I'm going to leave it in the bathroom just in case." She replied taking the box to the bathroom. When she left I felt my stomach and thought to myself 'Could I be pregnant?' All afternoon I went online and looked for signs of pregnancy having them all lead to the one accusation that I was pregnant. It was about 1 in the morning when I felt sick again, I ran to the bathroom in time to not make a mess. When I finished the box of pregnancy test caught my eye. 'Maybe taking one wouldn't hurt' I thought. 'But their's no point I can't be pregnant' I thought again. I soon found myself reading the back of the box and realizing that it really wouldn't hurt if I took one. "What are you doing?" a tired voice asked. "Um... I was... the thing is..." I attempted to explain. "Were you going to take the test?!" "why does it matter." "My best friend could be pregnant that's why it matters." She said getting exited. I rolled my eyes. "Ok so take it." "What not with you here!" "What's the big deal your just going to pee on a stick?!" "I don't know? Maybe I want to pee alone?" "I'm not leaving" "Then I'm not taking it." I said putting the box of test back where I found them and leaving. Only to later on in the morning go back to the bathroom to quickly take one. Two lines pregnant, one line not pregnant, seems simple enough. I wanted for an answer, sitting on the toilet cover. I kept it turned over mentally preparing myself for what could be on the test. I waited about a minute before turning it over. Two lines, I was pregnant. So many emotions ran through my head, how could I take care of a baby? In the biggest state I denial, I took the other two test in the box and they all said the same thing. I wanted to sit and cry all day, but I held back knowing I would wake (Y/BF/N) up. To only fall asleep on the couch and being woken up by her screaming. "SHUT UP!!" I screamed back rolling over to sleep again. She came running in the room holding the pregnancy tests. "Your PREGNANT!!!!!" "One. how did you find them. Two. Your holding it by the side I peed on." In an instant she dropped the tests on the floor with an 'ew'. "Answering your first question, you don't put a used pregnancy test at the bottom of a plastic bag." She said shaking her head. Before I could respond we heard a knock on the door. I speed walked over there to get out of the conversation, only to be faced with Harry. "I see you've gotten some sleep" "Not really I don't sleep as much as I should without you." I couldn't respond. He looked better but he looked like half of his body was paralyzed, missing almost. "I was stupid for yelling at you like that I just hated seeing you like that. Please come home I miss you, I'll do anything." Warm tears rolled slowly down my eyes. "Um Harry" "Yes baby" he answer grabbing my hand to hold. "I'm pregnant"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry this took long I have school tomorrow and decided not to do it all break and I'm kinda screwed so thanks for reading. Byyyyyeeeeee
💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜💚💜