Chapter 17

Whoa, what's this? Two updates in a row? 

:D

Chapter 17

       I texted Flynn to come back over with Jake as soon as he got to his house. I didn't tell him why, but thankfully Flynn didn't ask. He even said that if Jake refused, he would knock him out with chloroform and drag him over.

       For Jake's sake, I really hope he didn't refuse to come over.

       I also texted Lilly as well and she showed up within five minutes. "Two questions," she said. "Why am I here? And is Flynn here?"

       "Why?" Logan asked before I could say anything. "You miss him?"

       Lilly glared at Logan. "No. I just....didn't want to be annoyed by him."

       "Uh huh," Logan said. "Fin's too stubborn, but I see right through you."

       Lilly snorted. "You really thing I like that annoying, obnoxious boy who is three years younger than me?"

       "Yes."

       Lilly scoffed and rolled her eyes before sitting on the chair. "You're unbelievable, Fitzgerald."

       "Unbelievably true, yes," Logan said.

       "Logan, I told you," I said. "She doesn't like him."

       "Thank you, Infinity," Lilly said. "At least someone believes me. I don't like Flynn. Maybe I like the attention he gives me, but that's it."

       "Uh huh," Logan said with a smile.

       "I'm sorry, does this amuse you?" Lilly asked.

       "Very much," Logan said. "Flylly will be prevail."

       "Shut up," Lilly said.

       "What? That's what you said about Loganity before Fin and I got together," Logan said.

       "Well, yeah, but that's because you two actually belong together," Lilly said. "Flynn and I don't. Never in a million years. Now can we please change the subject? Why did you want me to come here? Usually, you two would rather be alone so you can make out."

        "We don't make out all the time," Logan said. "And just wait for your boyfriend and his best friend to come here."

       "He's not my boyfriend," Lilly said. "Infinity, please tell your stupid boyfriend to knock it off."

       "Stupid boyfriend, knock it off," I said to Logan.

       Logan shrugged, but I knew he wasn't going to leave Lilly alone over this. I highly doubt Lilly liked my brother. I mean, sure, she did ask only Flynn for his opinion on her outfits and sure, she subtly asked for him to flirt with her and sure, whenever we watched a movie together, she always had to sit beside him and....

       ....Logan was right. I was stubborn.

       "So why do we have to wait for Flynn and Jake to come?" Lilly asked.

       "We'll tell you when they get here," I said. "But it's not really a good thing."

       It didn't take long for Flynn and Jake to show up and as soon as they did, Jake walked over and punched Logan's shoulder. "Okay, one, that didn't hurt at all," Logan said. "And two, why did you punch me."

       "For telling Flynn that I liked him," Jake said.

       "I did not tell Flynn," Logan said.