Ava - Chapter 13

**PLEASE READ THIS****

I know i havent updated this in like forever, so i have now and its five pages in word so i hope its a long one!

The reason i hadnt updated is because i looked back at chapter one and i was like blergh did i really write like that? Its kinda embrassing! lol!

Well anyway quite a few of you have been wanting me toupdate and i felt bad so i have! Hope you enjoy!

Ava - chapter 13

"Argh" I groaned rolling into something or should I say something hard.

"Shh, it’s to early" the deep voice rumbled around me.

"What happened last night?" I opened my eyes but closed them immediately from the bright light.

"You tell me! I wanted to take you out for a meal but you turn up drunk and drag us off to some party" Jamie whined.

"Suck it up, Princess." I told him sitting up and looking around. "What the f*ck!" I screamed looking at the lake around us.

"What?" Jamie cried sitting up "holy shit!"

"You could say that again!" I screamed "we are on a f*cking bit of wood on a lake!" I squinted my eyes and saw the land was far, far away.

Why does this have to happen to me? I would rather just woke up with a hangover but no I get woken up on a f*cking pontoon!

I heard vibrating and pulled went to lunged for Jamie's jeans on the other side of the pontoon but realized if he was naked then I probably was too...

Looking down at my body, I guess correctly. I looked around for my clothes but they were nowhere apart from my bra and knickers.

"Where are my f*cking clothes!?"

"Ava. Stop screeching and swearing what's wrong with you?" Jamie complained and pulled on his jeans.

"I have got no clothes!"

Jamie looked at me before laughing, a loud bellowing laugh that hurt my head.

A lot.

I then remembered what I was doing before I freaked out about my clothes. Pushing my hand into Jamie's pocket "aren’t you pushy this morning" he chuckled

"Shut up" I snapped before pulling out the phone "success!" I cheered at myself.

I dialled Astrid’s number and she picked up immediately "Jamie? Where the hell are you two?"

"Ast!" I cried happily to hear her voice.

"Where are you? The show starts in under three hours and your meant to be organizing it!" She shouted at me.

Shit. The show!

"We will be th-"

"Hey! Avie! Look at this!" Jamie shook the pontoon

"Jamie!" I shouted as I lost my balance dropping to my knees and gripping the wood.

The phone slid out of my hand and plopped into the water. I stared at it as it sunk into the darkness "you bloody idiot!" I shouted as I went to smack him.