4 girls, 4 holidays, 1 summer!

I came up with this idea when me and my friend's where discussing about our previous holidays last year and i thought id see if it gets any intrest, so let me know!

wooohooo trailor on the side ( yes its rubbish but i had fun making it!)

As I rung the doorbell on my best friend’s house - or should I say mansion, I quickly checked my texts to see my mum text me: "remember to be back early tomorrow to pack, have fun with the girls! Mum xx"

Great, glad she reminded me about the hideous camping trip she is making me go on, sometimes I just don't understand why she cannot book a simple holiday where I can actually sleep in a room, not in a tent surrounded by trees. Every year the holidays she picks gets weirder and weirder...

"Isabella! It’s been so long since I’ve seen you!" As Mrs - wait she's not married anymore... Well Millie’s mum grabs me into a hug and I defiantly fill that boob job she had a few months back.

"You look really well!" I told her as I look her. In the last 6 months she had made a drastic change in herself: her hair that way formally blonde and dead straight was now dark, curly and full. Her face had no appearance of wrinkles (must be due to the Botox she had recently), her makeup was heavy on her face and her dark eyes, the same colour as Millie's were heavily massacred. Don't get me wrong she does look good for her age, but she definitely does not look like a mum. I feel sorry for Millie when they go out in public and people assume she is her sister.

"Why thank you! Amelia is just in her room, the rest of the girls are already here! Let me know if you need anything, Babes."

Babes?

That was a new one...

I climbed the giant staircase and up the spiral stairs to Millie's floor of the house - yeah, she get a WHOLE floor to herself, if I wasn't her best friend I would be hating on her right now! Finally I reach the top of the spiral staircase and hear the loud music coming from behind the white painted door; I don't even bother to knock as I walk in.

As I look around the room Scarlett is sitting in the comfy fluffy arm chair, reading a book - probably Twilight... Millie and Ava are dancing along to TV that has MTV on playing Beyonce's - run the world (girls). The way they are trying to copy out the moves is hilarious! Ava is actually pretty good, well she is going to that performing arts school this summer so that must mean something! However Millie is just trying to grasp how to do all the moves so fast, I mean Millie can dance. She just can't dance fast.

I burst out laughing when Millie tries to do a ripple and completely fails! "Keep trying Mils, your get it one day!" I say between laughs.

"Ha. Ha. Look who finally decided to show up!" Millie says walking over to hug me.

"It’s a common fact - I'm always late!' I reply as I go to hug Ava too

"Yeah nice of you to show up, ginge!" Scarlett says as she closes her book. I look at the title: Twilight - New Moon, I knew it!