Ava - Chapter 5

Ava - Chapter 5

"You’re going to get in trouble!" Gah, this girl is such a goody two shoes!

"Behave, why do you think I picked this room? Because of the view? No because I can get down the fire exit and out safety, anyway Barry won't say anything" I explained to a gobsmacked Emerald. She has had the same shocked face on since I told her and Astrid I was going out tonight.

I looked myself over in the mirror. I had a short black dress on with fishnet tights, my biker boots and to finish of the outfit I had my classic leather jacket. My hair was down and just have a natural curl at the bottom. I had heavy eye makeup that made my eyes stand out. I was ready and it was 10 past 11, I'm right on time. "Whatever, just keep the window open" I put my leg onto the side of the fire exit stairs and jumped onto the floor, the stairs gave a little rattle as I landed. I then casually walked down the stairs taking my time until I saw a figure hiding by the front.

"What took you so fucking long?" Talk about rudeness!

"Did you really expect me to be on time?" I raised an eyebrow

"I guess not" he started walking out the gate and I follow, we walked for about 15 minutes in silence then we stopped in front of a old run down building that was pitch dark and silent

"Thought you said there was a party?"

"Be patient" and before I could say anything "oh wait it’s you, so come on" as he opened the rusty door and I stepped through then I felt it. The floor bounced every time the bass kicked in. We walked further into the place until we came to some stairs "if we get lost, meet back here at" he looked at his phone "4ish?" I nodded and walked down the stairs already hyped up about partying.

The party was definitely not like any I’ve been to before! It was 10 times better the place was pitch black apart from when the strobe lights flickered around everyone was crowed in together the music was so loud I couldn't think, this place was like heaven to me! "You wanna drink?" I nodded, Jamie took my hand and led me to a table that had been set up as a bar type thing. He pours himself a glass of something out of a bottle and then poured me one. I necked it in one. That's what we always do, down our first drink (we meaning me and the girls). Ergh it was vodka! This was Millie’s drink! I can't stand vodka! I'm more of a JD person! Ho hums! I need some drink to get into the party swing, I took the bottle off the table and drunk a good quarter off it before walking off to what I presume is the dance floor.

"Hey! Want one of these?" Some girl held out her hand that had some pills on it, sure why not! My drunken mind told me. I took a pill and popped it in my mouth using the last of the drink I had in my bottle

"It gives you the high of the century!!" She screamed at me as she got up, hmm I'm not feeling any different yet? I got up to continue dancing and then it hit me, my body felt alive! I closed my eyes and I felt I was on another world, I could hear my ears ringing as I found myself stumbling around.

This is fucking crazy! I was buzzing! I was jumping along with everyone in the room; sweat was forming on my head. Everything in front of me was spinning the lights flashing different colours in my eyes my ears still ringing the only place was here in this room with all these people around me!

"Ava!" A voice called me from the darkness until a colour went onto his face

"Jamie!" I hugged him! I just wanted to give him my happiness! Jamie still held me close as we jumped to the music. It was like just me and him in my little bubble of world. I stopped jumping making Jamie stop to and I pulled his face to mine and kissed him hard. He kissed me back as we open out mouths, lips moving in sync, tongues moving freely around each other’s inside of the mouth, I could feel people jumping all around me pushing me closer to Jamie. I pulled away from Jamie finally and got my breath back before jumping to the bass

"Ava, let's go." Jamie grabbed my hand and pulled me away from the people, the lights, the music...

"Skip with me Jamieeeeee!" I ran and skipped through the dark streets, swinging Jamie’s arm "it’s a blind faith a cruel ways one bitter tasteeeeee" I shouted/sung at the top of my voice. This was the best walk ever! The pavement moved with me as I danced along it the trees joining in with me, this is the best place! I stopped and Jamie bumped into me, I turned around and kissed him hungrily before dragging along with me as I skipped. I let go off his hand and span around in circles

"Woaah! Careful Avie" he caught me and stooped my spinning I pouted and he kissed me. "Now we need to be quiet, just for a little bit"

"SWEET SENSATIONSSSSSSSSS" I sung loudly, I want to sing! Sing! Sing! Jamie clamped a hand down over my mouth

"Shh seriously Ave!" He guided me round some building and climbed into an open window then grabbed my hand to and pulled me into the room. We feel on the floor with me on top of him. He looked at me, right in the eyes "shit! Ava what have you taken!? Your eyes are like saucers!?"

"Please be quiet" I kissed him before straddling him taking off my jacket. He got the message and flipped us over so he was on top, he kissed my neck while his hands roamed my body, and he lifted my dress over my head as I kicked off my boots. He undid his trousers as I took of his top, the world was still spinning around and the ringing in my ears was loud.

oooooooooooooooo whats going to happen ;) song Ava was singing is on the sideeeee :)