Amelia - Chapter 10

Enjoy! Vote & Comment!

Amelia - Chapter 10

"What's the matter Zander? You seem a bit down" I smiled at him, knowing exactly what was wrong with him, using, lying argh! Keep calm Millie, remember the plan!

"Oh nothing, I'm fine. Where were you last night? I couldn't find you anywhere? And your mum said you went out?"

"Oh yeah, I was just catching up with Harry"

"Harry?" Was that shock, then jealously that past him face?

"That's what I said, anyway Zander I must be going, oh and also mum invited you and your family to sit with us at dinner if you want, see ya" I turned around without waiting for a reply and walked away

"Amelia, you look amazing!"

"Thank you David"

I was wearing my best dress tonight it was tight with a metallic gold ban dui top and then the bottom of the dress flowed down to the floor, the bottom was a champagne colour silk. I had only accessorised with rings and had curled my hair into soft ring licks, make up with minimum making my skin look flawless. Tonight was the night I put my plan into action.

After I had asked mum if Zander's family could join us tonight, she had finally agreed.

I saw Harry with his family on the other side of the great dining room and gave him a nod. He pointed his finger up and down at me then gave me the thumbs up; I smiled and carried on walking towards the large table that had been set up for us.

"Are we early? I thought we said we would meet at 8?" Mum said looking at her watch

"They are probably late mum"

"Can Zander sit next to me?"

"No sorry Jakey, you have to sit next to me and mum"

Just then Zander walked in behind a tall man with a beard. He looks fineeeeee! If I wasn't pissed with him I would tap that! He had a beautiful fitted grey suit on with a black skinny tie, he laughed at something Leo said then went back to looking unhappy? Why is he unhappy? I should be unhappy! He played me like a bitchhhh!

"Sorry, we didn't realise we was late my name is Albert Knight, this is my wife Loretta" a small blonde women with fake tits waved at us (she clearly loves the money!) "My son Leonardo"

"Leo" Leo corrected his dad

"Well yes... And this is my nephew Alexander” he went over and shook hands with David first the kissed my mum on the cheek, patted Jake on the head in a patronizing way (grr) and then went to kiss me on the cheek, no way is his hairy beard touching my face I held out my hand "Amelia" I said in a blunt tone, no way was I being nice to this man! Mum looked shocked I never introduce myself to many people as 'Amelia' unless I 1.don't like them 2. Have a suspicion of them and 3. Plain don't like the look of them.

Once we were all seated (if I go around the table clockwise David, Mum, Jake, Me, Zander, Leo, Loretta and then back to Albert) we ordered our drinks and food then everyone started chatting

"Oh have you shopped at MiMi's it’s a new designer that just opened a shop, its spectacular! I bought over 30 of her items!" Loretta gloated to my mum; mum looked at me and rolled her eyes. See with mum she didn't mind having money to spend on whatever she wants but she just doesn't let it go to her head (even though some people think she has?) But personally I think she is good with spending it, she still shops in Primark!