Amelia - Chapter 3

Amelia- chapter 3

I woke up that morning and looked at the clock it read 12:10 woah! I had slept for over 10 hours! I stretched and got out of bed feeling so much better after my long sleep. I looked into my Mum, David and Jakes room to see it was empty, must have already got up. I went into my bathroom took a shower and took last night’s make up off; I must have been so tired if I didn't take that off! I only put a little bit of water proof mascara, tied my hair up. Then walked into my wardrobe grab a bikini (the one that made my boobs look good), threw a towel, my iPod and some books into my bag and went out the door towards the pool area that I had found yesterday.

"AMELIA"

"MILLIE"

"LIA"

I looked over and saw all the boys at one end off the pool all on a few sun beds I smiled and walked over "Hey you guys" I put my bag down besides a empty sun bed "Youse do anything after I left?" I asked them

"Nah, we just went to the bar and headed back to our rooms" Cole said causally. The bar?! How old are they?

"Oh right, I thought youse where the same age as me?" I was confused because I swear Leo said he is going to be 17 in September?

"Oh we got the adult cards so they serve us" Zack said matter of fact. Oh does that mean I had an adult card!? I reached into my bag and took out my card

"How do I know if it is an adult card?" I looked at the boys

"Turn it over" Zack instructed. I turned it over and found a little sticker on the other side, how did I not see this yesterday? On the top of the card it read adult card, the sticker had an arrow pointing towards the word adult and said "Amelia, use it wisely but have fun! D. (Also peel this off once you have seen it)" I peeled of the sticker to find the card also read my name and date of birth but the year had been changed to 1992 instead of 1995. Was this David trying to get on my good side? Because it was working! I could go clubbing! I squealed

"We can go to the club now, right!?" I asked excitedly to the boys.

"Sure, but are you going to be dancing?" Alexander smirked at me

"Ha.Ha. Actually once iv had a few drinks I can dance pretty well. The girls had never understood why and Ava thinks it’s hilarious.

"Tonight then? Meet after dinner by the big clock?" I said to them getting more excited!

"I'm in" Cole said

"Me too"

'Me three"

 Harry and George agreed I looked at Alexander and Leo.

"Of course" the both said at the same time looking at me, and then looking at each other with a bit of a glare. What was that I though?

"LIAAAAAAAAA, you’re awake! Come down the slide with me, please, please, please!" Well hello Jakey. I laughed at him.

"Of course I will. Let me just take my shorts and top off" I slipped off my flip flops, slide off my shorts and lifted my t-shirt off. “Do you guys want to come?" I asked to the boys who were now staring at me like I'm a piece of meat, apart from Alexander who was smiling at me.

"I'll come, race you there Jake!" Alexander said to Jake running of ahead.

"No fair Zander!" Jake shouted after him.

I sighed and walked after them to the big slide.

I got there with a smiling Jake. "I won! I won! Lia I wonnnn!" He was so happy bless him! I looked at Alexander who had a knowing smile on his face, he so let Jake win, how thoughtful of him!

"Oh well done Jakey!" I said climbing the stairs holding his hand when we got to the top I noticed he didn't have his arm bands on "Jakey, where's your arm bands, you know you need them. Especially in the deep end" I sighed

"But Lia, I’ll be fine promise!" He whined as I started to turn back round

"Hey Jake how about we push Lia down first then you go down and she will catch you at the bottom?" Alexander looked at me to see if this is okay, that would be fine? I nodded.

Alexander whispered loud to Jake "ready, on 3 we push her... 1, 2-"

"3!" Jakey and Alexander pushed me down the slide and I landed in the water below with a splash. I wiped my eyes and looked to the top of the slide where Alexander was looking down to see I was okay and then pushed Jake. He squealed the whole way down and I catch him at the bottom.

"Watch out!!!!" I heard Cole shout as I saw all the boys going down the slide at once, oh crap! I tried to swim away fast towing and then a massive splash of water went over our heads and Jake was laughing

"I want to go with all of them Lia!" Jake said excitedly

"Go get your armbands and you can" I lifted Jake out the pool and he ran off "Slow down Jake you don't want to slip!" I shouted after him. I felt a load of water go over my head and turned around and saw all the boys looking at me innocently.

"Last one to the top of the slide!" Alexander shouted and we all tried to get out the pool as fast as we could.

I was 4th... We all went down the slide together, funniest thing I’ve done in ages! We all got caught up in one another legs everywhere then we all splash into the water together. After the 20 something time I got bored and got out to go sunbathe, Alexander followed me while the other boys stayed in the pool.

"Lia! Can I go now?" Jakey was running up waving his armbands at me then slid on the water and fell into the water. Panic went through me I screamed Jakes name and started to run over carefully, but Alexander was one step ahead of me I saw him dive into the pool and hold onto a frighten Jake who was nearly in tears.

"OHMYGOD, JAKE! I TOLD YOU NOT TO RUN! Thank god you’re okay!" I pulled him to my arms and hugged him close, he nestled into my chest still crying "it's okay Jakey, your safe now" I soothed stroking his back

"Oh, what I would do to the that kid right now" Leo said smirking the rest of the boys laughed apart from Alexander

"Shut up, Leo" Alexander snarled at him. Leo looked a bit shocked but shrugged it off "are you okay Jake?" Alexander asked him. I felt Jake nod against me

"Jakey you going to speak?"

"Yes, I'm okay" he said quietly

"You want to come on the slide?"

"Yeeeeesss!!!!" Jakey suddenly leaped down and grabbed Alexander’s hand

"I'll make sure his safe" Alexander told me. I just nodded and sat down on my sun bed trying to calm down; I was so worried for Jake.

The rest of the day past quickly I sunbathed, played in the pool with the boys and Jake then we went down the slide for the last time before parting our ways promising to meet up later, I held Jakeys hand as we walked up to the room and he was telling me about Alexander or 'Zander' as he shortened his name "Me and Zander went on the slide, it was so much fun Zander is so funny. Zander made a joke about..." Zander this, Zander that. Okay fair enough 'Zander' had saved him but still.

After I dropped Jakey off in his cabin and having a little chat with mum about my day I went into my Cabin to get ready, I couldn't wait for tonight!

A/N: ohhh Amelia and the boys are going clubbing! What could happen there? ;)

Comment and Vote please xoxo