Ava - Departure

Eeeek! The last one of Ava! Took me ages to write this because i had to go back and re read stuff however here we are!

Ava - Departure

"Ava." I felt someone nudge me.

I groan "Go away."

"Ava Jacobs! I'm leaving and you won't even wake up!" Astrid faked sadness.

I knew I shouldn't have drunk so much last night at the after party... "I'm awake!" I told her opening my eyes, the light burns!

Astrid plopped herself down next to me, already fully dressed and I saw behind her was her packed suitcase. "You have to promise to stay in touch! Just because I live here and you live in England doesn't mean we won't speak and we will be back here next year? Right?" she said without a breath.

I smiled at her; she had been a good friend while I was here. "Of course"

"I'm actually going to miss you Aves, even if you are a very very bad influence on me!" she laughed.

"I'm not a bad influence, you were just too innocent." I joked.

"Well at least this year when I tell my friends how music school was I have plenty of stories to tell and that I had my own holiday romance!" she looked at the floor and smiled "Thanks."

I shook my head "Don't say thanks I had fun too." I told her truthfully. It was kind of weird considering at the start I didn't want friends or anything and now we are all leaving I'm going to lose some good people, I was just glad I meet them... soppy thought there Ava, rain it back.

"I'm going to miss you." She rugby tackled me to the bed in a hug.

I rolled my eyes "It's only, a year till we will be back."

The bell rang and Astrid's face fell.

"Do not cry!" I practically shouted at her! "Look come on, I'll walk you out." I told her climbing out of bed smiling.

"Okay." She bottom lip pouted.

As we walked down to the main entrance with Astrid making me make countless of promises to stay in touch and if don't she is going to hunt me down and other threats, I made a mental note to make sure I stay in touch.

"Eww, what the hell are you wearing?" Morgan's bitchy voice was heard as soon as we had stepped into the main entrance.

I looked down at my outfit that consisted off a long shirt covering my underwear and fluffy bed socks. "Clothes." I told her.