Phat Is Me Honey Chapter 19 (urban)

Chapter 19

He shook his head, “look I admit that I over reacted.” He sighed. “But the only reason I did that is because I like you a lot. I'm not trying to see what no other female got but you. When I said I was gone give you you space that was what I was trying to do. I just cant, I cant be away from you too long. When I think of you, its like you thinkin of me to cuz right when I'm bout to call you my phone already ringin, and the name on the screen is yours. It kills me that you got me wide open like a book, but you do. The only other person that had me open like that was Sha’nell and when she walked out she didn’t come back. I'm not letting that happen with you.”

I opened my moth to speck but he cut me off, “I'm not askin you to marry me, right now. But I am askin yo stubborn ass to give me a chance. Fuck all that I need to work on me before I walk into another relationship shit. I'm here to help you through whatever if we hit some rough water oh well, we’ll pedal through that shit. I'm not playin games with you. I'm not goin to hurt you purposely, my aunt didn’t raise me that what. She thought me to love and respect a women, but she also thought me how to put them in their place when I need to. I'm not givin up on you so don’t give up on me, give me a chance to show you real love. I will never hurt u just to hurt you. So say you’ll give me a chance.” He looked me in my eyes and whipped way my tears.

Why does he have to be so damn deep, he couldn’t just be a regular nigga. I guess that he is different in more ways than one. Keith and I never had this type of connection. My heart is tellin me test the water but my mind is like ‘don’t trust that bitch, remember last time we trusted a nigga other than life we got our ass beat everyday’. I just don’t know what to do…

“Jayceon if, I mean if I give you my heart and you break it, I'm fuck you up. I'm not gone think twice, I'm not gone care about yo son feeling, I'm just straight fuck you up. Don’t make me regret this Jayceon. I like –” he cut me off and kissed me.

He sat me on the sink and looked me in my eyes with a smile on his face, “ I got it ma, you gone fuck me up if I hurt yo heart. Which I wont do, believe dat.” Jayceon kissed both my hands “Damn, im un hombre con suerte.” he said. (Translation: Damn, I'm a lucky man.)

“look that’s another thing I speak three languages; Hood rat, Beat that bitch ass, and English.” I said whipping my puffy eyes.

Jayceon just laughed at me. “you gone learn Spanish sooner or later. When you met my people you’ll want to.”

I rolled my eyes. “you better get me a translater cuz the first time I think they said something crazy out the side of they necks its goin down.”

“man chill out, that probably why I like you ass, you feisty and you always ready to go.”

I crossed my arms over my chest. “I hope that’s not all Mr. Carter.” I raised my eye brow at him.

He stood between my legs, he put his hands on my waist. “naw that aint all, I like the way you smile, I like they way you bite your lip when you’re nervous; like you’re doin now. I like the way pull me closer when we sleep together, and I love when you call me daddy.” My whole face dropped.

“really Jayceon, you had to go and ruin the moment.” I pushed him back. “move out the way.” I walked out the bath room.

Kelsey and Jermaine we about to walk out the door, “where yall goin?”

“I don’t want to be any place that me or my man is not wanted.” She was helping Jermaine stand. He looked pretty bad. Jayceon really did a number on him.

“your welcome all the time, but him.” Jayceon pointed to Jermaine. “he’s not.”

Kelsey shook her head, “that’s fine, we leavin any way.”