Phat Is Me Honey Chapter 7 (urban)

Chapter 7

I know this nigga did not just text me that. After all the thing that he has done to me he thinks he can just... Ugh fml on everything that's real.

I looked at Jayceon, "can we go now please." He nodded his head and took my hand in his.

When we walked out Keith caught my eye and smiled. I swear one day I'm fuck him up.

I pulled my hand way from Jayceon. "man what's your problem?"

"nothing." I looked at him and kept walking to the car.

We got in the car and the ride was silent. Until we pulled up to the house.

"look, I don't know what it is that's causin you not to like me, but I need you to build a bridge and get over that shit. I'm be around for a long time ma. Hopefully you let me be a part of yo life. You can't keep pushing me away and making me pay for other motherfucker mistakes. We can take our relationship slow for now. What I need you to know is that I'm diggin you. I aint hear to hurt you, and if you give a chance I can show you."

I just looked in to his eyes and I could see he was telling the truth. Its just my own insecurities that are hold me back. I admit I like him a little but I aint bout to let my grad down that easily.

"ok." I said and got out the car.

"that's it, I tell you whats on my mind and I get an ok." He yelled behind me.

"For now." I stepped in the house and it smelt good. "Kim where you at?" I yelled.

"In the kitchen fool." She said back.

I walked in and Mama April and Kim were cooking up a storm.

As soon as Mama April saw me she pulled me into a hug.

"sssss," I hissed. She was hugging me just a little too tight.

"I'm sorry baby. How you feeling? What took you so long to get here?"

"that would be my fault ma'ma." Jayceon stood at the door with his hands in his pockets.

"Ma this the boy Beautiful said was lyfe was gone tell his mama he came up missing and she was gone had to buy a new black dress. But he been in the hospital with her everyday only left to wash is funky ass and that's because I made him." Kim snapped.

Mama April shot me a look. "Did she ever apologies or at least say thank you."

"nope." Kim said string something in the pot.

"Beautiful Honesty Jones. You got five seconds before I send you back to the hospital with some more wounds, and Kim stop snitchin." She popped her with a wooden spoon.

With no hesitation I said sorry and thank you. Jayceon just laughed.

"so young man what is your name, and you intentions with my daughter?"

Jayceon smiled showing his pearly white teeth, "My name is Jayceon and if she lets me I plan on being the man that them lames she was with weren't. but she just so damn stubborn. Like a dame mule." I just rolled my eyes.

"um, so you know about her past?" Kim looked at her mother and then to him.

"I know a little bit, but I'm sure that I will know more when she's ready to tell me." He said.

"Don't hold your breath on that one." Kim said.

"Kim Chyan McClain." Mama April snapped.

She sighed. "I'm sorry."

Mama April lifted the knife in her hand and pointed it at Jayceon. Kim and I just watched in shock. "Ok, I'm done questionin you for now, but say my baby gives you a chance; if you so much as breath on her in a way she don't like yo mama is going to need that new black dress. I don't play when it comes to my babies. Baby please believe me. Do I make myself clear?" Mama April said sternly.