Phat Is Me Hone Chapter 18 (urban)

This is a real update yall I hope yall enjoy nothing is edited so please dont come for my neck. I love yall and thank yall for supporting me in my writing journey. I hope yall enjoy it, anyway tell a friend to tell a friend to VOTE, COMMENT, and FOLLOW. Make sure yall do the samething.

Beautiful P.O.V

            Jayceon has lost his damn mind for real. First, he fought Jermaine and then he called me a name that my mother did not give me. He has fell off the deep end and I hope he drowns. Where am I going to go?

            I pulled up to where my house, well what’s left of it used to be. I just don’t know why I'm in this predicament I feel like I can’t breathe everything seems like its crashing in on me all at one time. Like damn I could write a book about how crazy my life is, people love to be in folk business.

            “Can life get any worst.” I shook my head and looked out the window. Lyfe was standing outside the window, I jumped. after I caught my breath I rolled it down. “what?” I didn’t even know he was following behind me.

            “get out and get in the passenger side.” He demanded.

            I did what he said, “who going to drive your car.”

            “Jayceon got it.” His windows so damn dark I didn’t even know he was in there. “what’s your problem with him anyway?”

“I don’t have a problem, your cousin does, callin me out my name. I mean I could have dealt with it if he called me a bitch or something. I got come backs for that, but he called me another females name. That shit is for the birds Lyfe.” I shook my head.

“He did all that?” Lyfe stopped at the red light and looked at me.

“What I got to lie for.” I raised my eye brow.

He sighed, “I told him that I was goin to try and soften up yo stubbron ass, but it look like you already in the ‘fuck any and every nigga cuz the aint shit’ mode.” He did the ghetto girl hand movements.

I laughed at him. “you took the words right out my mouth.”

He shook his head, “B, yall need to talk this out, running away aint gone solve your problem; really it aint nothing but a short term solution. And gas is to damn high for you to takin my car.”

“Nasir you’re a—” he cut me off.

“I'm a business man,” he glared at me. “second call me by my government name again and we gone fight. You, Kelsey, and Kim already on strike two. Aye, specking of Kim What did you say to her earilier she came in the room crying. I just pretend that I was sleep.” i laughed at him. "on the real a nigga to tired to be playin detective and shit.

I shook my head at him, “ I put your girlfriend in her place and I let her know a few things about her self. If she keep coming from me I'm snap her damn neck. So you better check her.”

“B, find your chill button and keep it on. You wild son, you know that. She already been moody lately I dont know whats wrong with her.”

“Um, find out whats wrong with her before she catch a I-O-W-E-Y-O-U. She my girl and all, but she fallin off the deep end this the second time we done got into it, within the last two weeks.”

“I gotchu, but talk to Jayceon when we back in the house; remember that running dont solve nothing.” He pulled into the drive way. “And next time you take my car I’m lay yo ass out dead ass. I'm not even gone think twice about it I'm just do it like Nike say.”